Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,206 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My Phone turn off suddenly, help me please!!

Tip us?

agalam84
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy My Phone turn off suddenly, help me please!!

Hey guys. I have a problem I tried to speak Spanish as forums but got HTCMania solve anything.
Before I thought it was problem of CM 11 that I turned off the phone suddenly (not restart, it shuts down) and occurred 1 time every 3 or 4 days, now increasingly occurs more often, yesterday I turned off the phone 6 times, this night while sleeping 3 times went out. It made me late for work again because the phone was turned off and the alarm did not go off ... following tips, did not solve anything. I factory reset everything I installed the stock ROM without root or anything, I installed Paranoid Android, SlimKat, Illusion ... nothing, with all the ROM I just turn off the phone. Not have more than 3 months of use and this has been happening since 1 month. I gather it can be battery problem or the device itself, but it is something that has no solution for me. I live in Venezuela and bought me phone my mother and sent from Spain, along with the bootloader already unlocked, the warranty is not going to accept me or have possibility to send. I have searched a thousand Internet sites (Venezuela because the outside you can not buy anything here) and I do not find the battery moto G, to buy and to me installed in a technical service, but even on Amazon U.S. found nothing .
I fell into despair because I can not find any solution, I've calibrated the battery and also keeps shutting off, so I already was without resources, ideas and nothing to do but to stay with the phone and continuously be aware that if the phone turns off,,,, I have to turn it on again, buy an alarm clock to not be late for work again.
Continue pending if anyone can give me some solution, try anything, because nothing I lose ... buy a phone in this country is an impossible task because notice that a regular phone range Moto G (which is cheaper) costs Complete 4 months my salary.
Again thank you very much for your help and am awaiting any news that they can provide me. Hughs

liveroy
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
I can't help you, nor I'll even bother trying.Your phone probably has some hardware fault ( too much gaming on it? ).

But what I wanted to tell you is that, you shouldn't have screwed around with your phone, if you can't afford to lose it. You should have never unlocked the bootloader in first place.

A lesson has been learned.
Mental issues lead to the use of long signatures

Care much for receiving Thanks?Bitching at the others about it doesn't help, instead better stfu and gtfo.

agalam84
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveroy View Post
I can't help you, nor I'll even bother trying.Your phone probably has some hardware fault ( too much gaming on it? ).

But what I wanted to tell you is that, you shouldn't have screwed around with your phone, if you can't afford to lose it. You should have never unlocked the bootloader in first place.

I unlocked the bootloader because I live far from the site where phone was bought. if phone got any problem I can't send it to warranty anytime so whats suposed I must to do? to be on stock frimware and don't root my phone? so all we must do that? then can't understand why there are lot of scene about root ROMs and all that. of course I know my rosks when I unlock my bootloader and root my phone but is my decission, if noone must unlock the bootloader then this kinds of forums would be useless.
Anytime, this community is the best for this kind of scene, root, ROMs and all around that.
I didn't play too much just played a bit, you really think that suposed hardware problem is because I rooted my phone? I bought it 3 1/2 mounth ago and I didn't have any problem, just 1 mounth ago started with this. I think is a factory problem, maybe hardware maybe battery, but not around root or ROM installed.
I was asking just because maybe someone got the same problem and can help be. I appreciate your cooperation like all kind of cooperation but need solutions, not lessons of what I souldn't do.
Thanks anytime
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to agalam84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SbM_
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Replacement batteries can be found on eBay. I'd try that first.
Moto G [XT1032 8 GB retail FR]
Nexus 7 [grouper 16 GB]
Acer CloudMobile (S500)
Acer Liquid Glow (E330)

liveroy
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SbM_ View Post
Replacement batteries can be found on eBay. I'd try that first.
They can't import stuff there that easy, thats one of his main problems.Probably eBay is not an option for him.Not 100% sure about that tho.

Care much for receiving Thanks?Bitching at the others about it doesn't help, instead better stfu and gtfo.

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:
too much gaming on it? ).

You should have never unlocked the bootloader in first place.

What are you saying??? Are you kidding?!?
gaming on a phone dont destroy it :/
"a lesson has been learned" nope because he did not understand what happened
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME

thuybang
Old
Thanks Meter 19
1- you should fomated all your phone ( use TWRP recovery), then flash stock Firmware.
2- after that,you turn off your phone BY YOU and plug chager for 1 day.
3- restart your phone and check.
4- it's my solutions. :thumbup: ,hope it's help.

Sent from my XT1033

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by agalam84 View Post
I unlock my bootloader and root my phone...
as u wrote seems an hardware problem so not solvable itself.
u can relock the bootloader the bootloader and remove warning at boot if u want maybe motorola accept it in warranty, i havent clear if u can sent it to them...
when your problem start? after that u did something or itself, maybe something with bootloader

i hope u can solve your problem

liveroy
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXD96 View Post
What are you saying??? Are you kidding?!?
gaming on a phone dont destroy it :/
"a lesson has been learned" nope because he did not understand what happened
With that said, I don't think you'll understand even if I paint it for you.
Try reading my post again, give it a thought for a while, eventually it will come to my mind what I'm saying and why.

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:
With that said, I don't think you'll understand even if I paint it for you.
Try reading my post again, give it a thought for a while, eventually it will come to my mind what I'm saying and why.
sorry I do not want to be rude but he want a solution not a moralist