FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Major CSC issues

216 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By nexxusty, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 02:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I flashed Xnote over my stock N900W8 (Canadian Note 3) ROM and of course I lost my Canadian CSC. Have flashed it back with Odin multiple times with no success. I flash the Modem and CSC with Odin 3.09 and when I reboot it's like I did nothing at all. No changes. Cannot even select Rogers in CSC changer.

Completely lost at this point. I've followed instructions as well as I could. I am on limited bandwidth so I cannot download **** all, really sucks. Making my life hell actually, I managed to get the Canadian Rogers 4.4.2 AP and a Canadian Rogers CP and a Multi Canadian CSC, flashed them all and nothing. Reverts back to stock but with a UK CSC.

As soon as the flash of the CSC is done it boots recovery and wipes cache. Like I said, lost.

ANY info would be helpful, really want my Canadian CSC back.

18th June 2014, 06:40 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Georgetown, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexxusty

I flashed Xnote over my stock N900W8 (Canadian Note 3) ROM and of course I lost my Canadian CSC. Have flashed it back with Odin multiple times with no success. I flash the Modem and CSC with Odin 3.09 and when I reboot it's like I did nothing at all. No changes. Cannot even select Rogers in CSC changer.

Completely lost at this point. I've followed instructions as well as I could. I am on limited bandwidth so I cannot download **** all, really sucks. Making my life hell actually, I managed to get the Canadian Rogers 4.4.2 AP and a Canadian Rogers CP and a Multi Canadian CSC, flashed them all and nothing. Reverts back to stock but with a UK CSC.

As soon as the flash of the CSC is done it boots recovery and wipes cache. Like I said, lost.

ANY info would be helpful, really want my Canadian CSC back.

No one?

18th June 2014, 09:13 PM |#3  
Flag monaco
Thanks Meter: 2,570

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexxusty

No one?

you need to flash stock canadian rom with odin......
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)