Ask a question

No registration required

Stuck in Recovery Boot

OP Aggiefury101

19th June 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Been trying all day to get my Note 3 back to stock. I was rooted and safestrapped and accidentally re-installed my unrooted backup. Now every time I turn on my phone it stays on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 message then reboots into recovery. Please help! Right now im on the recovery screen I see K0T49H.N900AUCUCNC2 and the usual recovery options.
Last edited by Aggiefury101; 19th June 2014 at 01:54 AM. Reason: addtitionAL WORDS
19th June 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Independence, MO

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiefury101

Been trying all day to get my Note 3 back to stock. I was rooted and safestrapped and accidentally re-installed my unrooted backup. Now every time I turn on my phone it stays on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 message then reboots into recovery. Please help! Right now im on the recovery screen I see K0T49H.N900AUCUCNC2 and the usual recovery options.

I'm in a similar state at the moment and I also have a thread posted about it. I'm trying to see what I can manage my self until someone answers. I work at a bestbuy so I'm going to see if our samsung guy can use his S.M.A.R.T. to reflash it if I don't have anything new by the time i get to work in the morning. I'll keep you posted if you want.
19th June 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag Independence, MO

45 posts
More
Just a quick update - This thread just worked for me. I'm by no means an expert but It's definitely worth a shot I think.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread