[Q] need help with buggy htc vivid

16th June 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi guys

I'm having problems with my htc vivid. I bought it new from eBay Unlocked but I'm having a lot of bugs.

1- I can't post on instagram. Every time I try to post it freezes at 'loading' the picture. Already rebooted, delete and reinstalled the app I get the same problem.

2- Facebook app: every time I try to see a video it freezes. The second time I click on the video I can watch it but not hear it.

3- whatsapp: every time I try to play a voice note I get a black screen and I cannot hear it, the second or third time I click on it I can hear it

Please help
16th June 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariarodriguez

hi guys

I'm having problems with my htc vivid. I bought it new from eBay Unlocked but I'm having a lot of bugs.

1- I can't post on instagram. Every time I try to post it freezes at 'loading' the picture. Already rebooted, delete and reinstalled the app I get the same problem.

2- Facebook app: every time I try to see a video it freezes. The second time I click on the video I can watch it but not hear it.

3- whatsapp: every time I try to play a voice note I get a black screen and I cannot hear it, the second or third time I click on it I can hear it

Please help

I never had problem with my vivid try install a another Rom... Maybe your issues will solve
19th June 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #3  
Flag Sensuntepeque

11 posts
More
Talking
[/COLOR]These completely sure that the cell was new?
Not tied to a company like AT & T or another?
Unlocked if this can be known to put in boot mode
I suggest you connect it to your PC and keep the impotant files, and format the internal card and also format the external card. Then you put on boot mode and select factory reset.
Last edited by alosegon; 19th June 2014 at 12:05 AM.
19th June 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 543

1,980 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alosegon

[/COLOR]These completely sure that the cell was new?
Not tied to a company like AT & T or another?
Unlocked if this can be known to put in boot mode
I suggest you connect it to your PC and keep the impotant files, and format the internal card and also format the external card. Then you put on boot mode and select factory reset.

Stop giving bad advice...

NEVER FACTORY RESET FROM BOOTLOADER...

unless you want to do a lot of unnecessary work...

Use twrp and perform a factory reset from there... Or you'll lose your internal storage and have to format your internal storage with a computer...

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariarodriguez

hi guys

Please help

Did any of these thing ever work... Or have they always been borked?

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #5  
Flag Sensuntepeque

11 posts
More
Wink
One is a simple solution to a simple question, you have TWRP installed? Or know how to install it? But I could do rignfool detail how to fix, good luck
21st June 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #6  
Flag Sensuntepeque

11 posts
More
Wink
've fixed your problem? or are you still the same? I think you probably have many files on your internal memory and that may be causing what you say in your post. it is best to remove unnecessary files from your internal memory and do a factory reset
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread