Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot logo

Tip us?

ezknives
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Default Boot logo

Silly question but the wife wants me to ask you'll... Stock unrooted on the latest update... Every time she reboots her phone the boot logo changes color she said she has saw 4 different colors at this point... Does everyone's ultra do this? Anyway to make a default or use just one color? its driving her crazy... She wanted me to change it but my Boot loader is unlocked and I'm not sure if you can fastboot a boot logo on a locked device... Thank you kindly for your time...

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Caseyk621
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezknives View Post
Silly question but the wife wants me to ask you'll... Stock unrooted on the latest update... Every time she reboots her phone the boot logo changes color she said she has saw 4 different colors at this point... Does everyone's ultra do this? Anyway to make a default or use just one color? its driving her crazy... She wanted me to change it but my Boot loader is unlocked and I'm not sure if you can fastboot a boot logo on a locked device... Thank you kindly for your time...

Yeah that's normal (stock.). You can fastboot flash a new boot logo with either locked or unlocked bootloader. Check in moto x forum under themes and apps. There's quite a few to choose from.

Sent From My Droid Ultra
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caseyk621 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ezknives
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyk621 View Post
Yeah that's normal (stock.). You can fastboot flash a new boot logo with either locked or unlocked bootloader. Check in moto x forum under themes and apps. There's quite a few to choose from.

Sent From My Droid Ultra
Thank you kindly...