Failed at flashin custom ROM!
I followed the steps in INDEX topic to flash a 4.4.2 GoldenEye rom to my 4.3 i337 mk2 . After GE installed it asked for reboot and I accepted it, and it got stuck in samsung screen. so i rebooted into recovery, cleared cache and wiped data which prolly even screwed me deeper!
Now I am trying to flash a stock rom through Odin(EDIT: OMG YES IT WORKED.)
Now im going back to below:
Last time at step 6 it asked to reboot after i installed GE and i did. Is it why i failed?
Files you will need before starting:
-- Safestrap-JFLTE-3.72-kk-B01.apk from here
-- ROM Install Zip
-- MK2-Deadly-Venom-Kitkat-Magic-Tool.rar from Version 2 -- MLD/MK2-safestrap kit in the OP
-- mldmodules.zip extracted from MLD/MK2-safestrap kit
-- UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip from here
-- Odin 3.09 and files from MLD Odin Files folder from MLD/MK2-safestrap kit
Then do below
3. Copy (ROM zip, mldmodules.zip, and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip) to extSdCard
4. Reboot into Safestrap Recovery
5. Wipe... Advanced Wipe... everything except extSdCard
6. Install... 4.4.2 ROM
7. Install... mldmodules.zip (to fix wifi)
8. Install... UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip (to keep root)
9. Home... Reboot... Download (to reboot into download mode)
10. On PC, open Odin and flash files from MLD Odin Files folder.... BL AP CP
11. Phone will reboot automatically
12. Configure APN Settings (if necessary)