Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Is my cache partition corrupt?

OP BodyBagEm

21st June 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hello community! I've been lurking the site for a while and have used it's available info go create and mod roms to fit my needs(heavy based On Vicom's superlite roms and Slimroms as the base). Thanks Vicom for the guides!

My question although never experiencing performance issues outside of known issues with roms, I've taken note of my cache partition. Throughout the various roms I've flashed all have resulted in the cache partition filled to 4.9-5.2 mbs of 297mbs expect for one. That build was SlimRoms 4.3.1 882 build combined with Cl3kener's Uber kernel, which reported a 60mb filled cache partition. This has been by far my favorite DD based on performance and battery live(also that lack of Gallery FCs!). But I dropped that build due to a excessive hw delay in logcats.

So basically I'm just curious if something is corrupt and should be addressed? The cache partition and excessive hw delay issues are the only answers I'm unable to find. No matter how I word it my search results have lead me no where.

Thank you in advance. Kinda feel at home with this post, as I've seen several post mentioning drunkenness, which is my current state lol.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread