20th June 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 34

92 posts
More
Amazing Launcher from Nokia.

It works with gestures pretty cool.

Just input gestures for any app or any contact, it will search your phone and list the outcomes

Just try it yourself

For ROOT Users:

You can install RootCloak and add Nokia Z Launcher to prevent the root check with Xposed installer.
Attached Files
File Type: apk zLauncher.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.77 MB, 1241 views)
Last edited by anikesh102; 20th June 2014 at 05:52 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anikesh102 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
That is a new version of Z Launcher or is another version of launcher...???

Enviado desde mi LG-D806 mediante Tapatalk
13th August 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 35

627 posts
More
It seems that this is not compatible with rooted devices... See screenshot Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1407903388817.jpg
Views: 4114
Size:  46.2 KB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sshark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
Did you use RootCloak as is suggested?
14th August 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #5  
Flag Tekirdag
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
İt says "unsupported version, please upgrade your zlauncher"

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
14th August 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #6  
Flag Entebbe-Uganda
Thanks Meter: 28

168 posts
More
Will ZLauncher work on Kitkat 4.4.2?
I have checked different Zlauncher apks, but none of them are working on my D800 Cloudy's GPro 2.3.
Is there any alternative method to use?
14th August 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #7  
Flag Moscow (Russia)
Thanks Meter: 92

581 posts
More
did you try RootCloak to bypass security check?
16th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 838

1,130 posts
More
Lol odd that it doesn't support root anymore. 2 months ago when i still had my nexus 4 i had it rooted and the launcher worked? If i have time guys then i will try to make it root compatible and compatible with the g2.

EDIT: I was busy with it :3 and I wanted to test the apk on someone else's phone but I can't recompile the apk but i don't only have it by this one but by every other one -,- so i need to still fix it.

For the one who can compile it normal again perform these steps:
Code:
Open aX.smali
zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aX.smali

Go to line 44

Replace
const-string v3, "su"

with
const-string v3, "SuperUnicorn"
Open the smali up and change su to something else like SuperUnicorn TurtlePower Or FU idk

Then recompile it. I am not a Smali Pro or what i am just beginning to learn the smali language but i think that changing this line to something else then su disables root check. Dont delete the line just Rename the su I just used SuperUnicorn cause i was thinking about AOKP That epic unicorn Image.
I guess that this disables the Root check since it cannot find the su file or SuperUnicorn file at the xbin folder, You can also do this for other apps.
Sorry guys that i can't recompile it :/ still need to fix my windows environment for those stuff since its all outdated etc and i am running out of space.

I recommend to use Notepad++

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
    <bool name="cloud_logging_enabled">false</bool>
</resources>
We don't want Cloud logging... Its false by default when i opened it but i hope it stays like that.
Last edited by wulsic; 17th August 2014 at 01:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 546

433 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulsic

Lol odd that it doesn't support root anymore. 2 months ago when i still had my nexus 4 i had it rooted and the launcher worked? If i have time guys then i will try to make it root compatible and compatible with the g2.

EDIT: I was busy with it :3 and I wanted to test the apk on someone else's phone but I can't recompile the apk but i don't only have it by this one but by every other one -,- so i need to still fix it.

For the one who can compile it normal again perform these steps:

Code:
Open aX.smali
zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aX.smali

Go to line 44

Replace
const-string v3, "su"

with
const-string v3, "SuperUnicorn"
Open the smali up and change su to something else like SuperUnicorn TurtlePower Or FU idk

Then recompile it. I am not a Smali Pro or what i am just beginning to learn the smali language but i think that changing this line to something else then su disables root check. Dont delete the line just Rename the su I just used SuperUnicorn cause i was thinking about AOKP That epic unicorn Image.
I guess that this disables the Root check since it cannot find the su file or SuperUnicorn file at the xbin folder, You can also do this for other apps.
Sorry guys that i can't recompile it :/ still need to fix my windows environment for those stuff since its all outdated etc and i am running out of space.

I recommend to use Notepad++

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
    <bool name="cloud_logging_enabled">false</bool>
</resources>
We don't want Cloud logging... Its false by default when i opened it but i hope it stays like that.

Mmm no.Not working with this change... I found that in the zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aT.smali have a check for Superuser.apk in system,but again not working when i change it to something else.
17th August 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 838

1,130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siankatabg

Mmm no.Not working with this change... I found that in the zLauncher\smali\com\nokia\z\aT.smali have a check for Superuser.apk in system,but again not working when i change it to something else.

So you did renamed that su to something like su2 and the superuser.apk to superuser2.apk Ehh... I didn't found the Apk first :/ It seems that my search program on windows was searching on whole matching words. Thankyou for trying these things I am not an smali pro or whut i am just beginning to learn it and I thought that this maybe could work.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread