New one today 16.01.2014 : I9205XXUCNA2_OXXCML4_XXUCNA2-TPH
Whit new bootloader. Confirmed whit KNOX.
After flash this Rom's I have this on Download Mode:
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 1
Now... we must take care.
If we flash something like recovery, root... the Knox Warranty Void turn to 0x1. This flag at 0x1 is not reversible.
Like on another devices whit Knox I havn't trouble whit. My flag is already 0x1.
How I Root this Rom whit Knox bootloader and appl:
- First of all I have a appl superuser.apk (SuperSU v1.80) on extSdCard. For now I prefer this version.
- Flash by Odin the i9205-cwm-recovery.tar.md5.
- (For now I prefer the PhilZ-touch-recovery-184.108.40.206. Thanks @Phil3759). Reboot.
- Power off. On recovery by Power + Vol-up I flash the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80.zip from Chainfire. Thanks @Chainfire . Root but not Busybox.
- After reboot the SuperSU stop sometimes, it is installed on system/app and Knox not permit all access at system.
- Then, whit Explorer from Rom I go at extSdCard and touch on superuser.apk and install it. This way the apk is installed on data/app. Root solved.
- Now we can touch on icon SuperSU, this start and ask us to invalidate Knox. We must say Yes.
- Installed Busybox 1.21.1 of Stericson from Play Store. Verified whit "Root Verifier". It's all, we have all root now.
Next whit Root Explorer I delete all Knox apk + odex from system/app (see my post #4). Also superuser.apk from here, is not need on system/app.
My Mega I9205 work well now whit this Rom. My flag is 0x1, never mind.
EDIT1: All CSC on this Rom: BGL, BTU, CMF, COA, CRO, DBT, ETL, EUR, MSR, NEE, ORX, PHE, SEB, SIO, SMO, TPH, TWO, XEF, XEH, XEO
EDIT2: Read more about Knox on Post #12.
EDIT3: Links for Rom's ML1 and NA2 on Post #135
EDIT4: About the use of UPDATE-SuperSU-1.80 see Post #153.
EDIT5: For me all this work well. If You want make the same, make it at Your risk and responsibility, alright?
PS: Attached the Portuguese Guide to all Members from Portuguese Language.