[Q] Gallery photosphere support

OP kosmarnik

20th June 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

263 posts
More
Hi!

I'm only interested in the photosphere viewer part as the gallery is the only android app that works for displaying VR photos (taken with a DSLR and proper pano head).

I have it working on my Samsung Note 3, but would really like to use it on the tablet.

Searching the forums, it seems there was some trouble getting it to work on TF700, but I implore the devs to take another look, at least for the gallery functionality. there really aren't any other viable options on the android currently and it's a boon for panographers being being able to show their work.

Thank you!
Last edited by kosmarnik; 20th June 2014 at 01:13 PM.
20th June 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

263 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmarnik

Hi!

I'm only interested in the photosphere viewer part as the gallery is the only android app that works for displaying VR photos (taken with a DSLR and proper pano head).

I have it working on my Samsung Note 3, but would really like to use it on the tablet.

Searching the forums, it seems there was some trouble getting it to work on TF700, but I implore the devs to take another look, at least for the gallery functionality. there really aren't any other viable options on the android currently and it's a boon for panographers being being able to show their work.

Thank you!

Found the apk in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2436804

Works fine!
Though TF700 really is slow compared to the Note 3 :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gallery, photosphere, tf700
Previous Thread Next Thread