ASUS MEMO PAD 7 [ME172V]
We now have root for latest firmware = asus-ME172V-WW_user_188.8.131.52875837_20140520
GET IT FROM THIS POST
READ THE README.TXT INSIDE ZIP FILE !!
This thread is all about Asus MeMo Pad 7 (ME172V ONLY)
will try keep this thread up to date when new things happend.
AMPC BETA APP
With root, unroot, dump, restore and much much more buildin.
GET IT HERE:
LATEST VERSION MIRROR
This app has all the buildin tools for rooting, installing recovery etc.
- You need to remove any version of the old script from your External SD Card before installing this (Move it to another folder or to PC)
- The app is 35+ MB since it has all the scripts/root kernels etc. Included inside.
- make sure your SD card is min. 4GB and formattet fat32 (And that it is active)
PLEASE PLEASE if you try it give feedback...any feedback please (suggestions, bugs etc.)
Remember this is beta and if for whatever reason you brick your tablet it is not our fault!
Circle battery + deodexed
AMPC App added to Settings + deodexed
CWM 6 beta XDA Thread
Full Dump or System/Boot/Recovery
8GB : GET IT HERE
mirror by HTC0017 (thanx buddy)
8GB : GET IT HERE
credits to uploader crazykiddo
8GB : https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...BB761AY?path=0
credits to uploader zoyo149
Official USB Drivers:http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Eee...s_20130415.zip
Note: Should be installed manually
Clear Data Zip: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Eee.../cleardata.zip
(Thanx to nerotNS
Has been confirmed working.
Asus MeMO Pad ClearData SOP
1. Download the "cleardata.zip"
2. Unzip to MicroSD card
3. insert SD to device
4. press power bottun to boot
5. choose clear user data by volume key and press power key to do the clear data
- Debug mode on and USB cable connected to PC..pull out cable and suddenly battery is 0% and it reboots (not every time but often)
- WiFi on/off (and others) toast message does not go away sometimes (just press it again on/off)
- Screen is very dark from looking from top and down (portrait mode) (HARDWARE ISSUE)
- Doing adb reboot bootloader or adb reboot fastboot bricks the device.
Feel free to talk about issues/bugs/files whateva u want as long as its the MeMo Pad 7
Please don't ask about root/roms etc...
If it is out its here if not then not out!!