FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

FIRMWARE SPREADTRUM 6820 C920 2.3.5 JHM e06 v08

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By falconeroap, Junior Member on 1st November 2013, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR FILE "CAP" 6820 C920 2.3.5 JHM e06 v08 SMARTPHONE CHINESE BML S4. POSSIBLE THAT NO ONE CAN HELP ME?
 
 
2nd November 2013, 12:13 AM |#2  
moulnisky's Avatar
Member
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 75
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconeroap

URGENTLY LOOKING FOR FILE "CAP" 6820 C920 2.3.5 JHM e06 v08 SMARTPHONE CHINESE BML S4. POSSIBLE THAT NO ONE CAN HELP ME?

As BML I Have only this one as S4 firmware for the 6820A
http://www.4shared.com/folder/MP7-uCt3/BML.html
Try it and report

BR

Alex
12th November 2013, 10:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Bml s4 firmware
I tried the firmware but it is not this. As I said the code is the one I mentioned. It is a BML S4, gsm, with screen 5 inches. Hello and thanks anyway aid.
12th November 2013, 11:25 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconeroap

I tried the firmware but it is not this. As I said the code is the one I mentioned. It is a BML S4, gsm, with screen 5 inches. Hello and thanks anyway aid.

same here :c
8th May 2014, 09:57 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
spreadtrum-6820-c920-jhm-e06-v08
Have you found anything?

e-mail me on rmakaha@gmail.com
6th September 2014, 07:39 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmakaha

Have you found anything?

e-mail me on rmakaha@gmail.com

http://www.needrom.com/download/bml-s4-sc6820/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes