Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Watch Dogs CTOS UCCW Theme

Tip us?

Gurjot95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 196

DONATE TO ME
Default Watch Dogs CTOS UCCW Theme

Here is another theme created by me based on Ubisoft's upcoming franchise Watch Dogs.

What Happens when you get Aiden Pearce's Phone right in your hand? How does it feel to have a control of whole city from your phone? We won't know the latter as of yet but you can become the Adam Pierce and have the whole CTOS System installed right on your phone. You don't need to be a Watch_Dogs or Person of Interest fan to Impress your friends with this cool theme. This CTOS based theme consists of more than 10 hotspots with a detailed graphics to give it authentic look.

The demo/free version of this theme is coming soon. For now, you can get this theme from here -
http://goo.gl/lYgiMl

Hope you like it!

railpressureflip
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Oh man, can you please put this back up on Google Play? I'm dying to use this theme!

Haris19
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by railpressureflip View Post
Oh man, can you please put this back up on Google Play? I'm dying to use this theme!
👍 I second that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

asp2010
Old
Thanks Meter 242
This looks great!

Just one small question, do you think you could make something that says "ctOS connected" in a yellow box style, like in game?

Thanks a lot!