Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

Watch Dogs CTOS UCCW Theme

OP Gurjot95

11th September 2013, 08:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 197

492 posts
Donate to Me
More

Here is another theme created by me based on Ubisoft's upcoming franchise Watch Dogs.

What Happens when you get Aiden Pearce's Phone right in your hand? How does it feel to have a control of whole city from your phone? We won't know the latter as of yet but you can become the Adam Pierce and have the whole CTOS System installed right on your phone. You don't need to be a Watch_Dogs or Person of Interest fan to Impress your friends with this cool theme. This CTOS based theme consists of more than 10 hotspots with a detailed graphics to give it authentic look.

The demo/free version of this theme is coming soon. For now, you can get this theme from here -
http://goo.gl/lYgiMl

Hope you like it!
7th March 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Oh man, can you please put this back up on Google Play? I'm dying to use this theme!
30th May 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 28

179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by railpressureflip

Oh man, can you please put this back up on Google Play? I'm dying to use this theme!

👍 I second that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th June 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 252

661 posts
This looks great!

Just one small question, do you think you could make something that says "ctOS connected" in a yellow box style, like in game?

Thanks a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread