Don't worry. There's always an alternative. Try this simple method.
1. Boot into CWM (Clockwork Mod) Recovery. (I'm pretty sure you know how to do it, if not, you can feel free to search the forum)
2. Choose Backup and Restore.
3. Make a backup in your external sdcard.
4. Now boot normally, open your external sdcard. You will find a folder called clockworkmod. Copy that folder to your PC.
5. Inside that folder, you will find the backup.
6. Now, copy boot.img and system.ext4.tar.a to your original_update folder of the kitchen.
7. Warning! Do not copy system.ext4.tar, only copy system.ext4.tar.a
8. Once you have copied these two files, rename system.ext4.tar.a into system.ext4.tar
9. Now, open android kitchen and follow the exact same steps as you did before.
10. When you choose the available rom, you will find the screen as below.
(1) system.ext4.tar and boot.img
11. Choose it and follow the instructions. You will have your required working folder.
Try this and let me know if you still face any issues.
Hit Thanks if I helped !
PM me if you require further help...