Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[NEED HELP] Asus Zenfone 4 stuck on USB logo

OP Maepong

20th June 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1465255_10201836736629973_4018176851565573152_n.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2808321  
20th June 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maepong

After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.

Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw
22nd June 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzylaif

Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw

i knew about that, but before asus release firmware update my phone was bootloop . that is why googling other methods
2nd July 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900
2nd July 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot4444

you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900

thanks i'll try later. i tried with MFT & xFSTK it doesnt work. i bring back zenfone 4 to asus dealer, cause still in warranty.
28th August 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hey, have you resolved this? Mine's stuck in usb mode too and identified as cloverview in device manager
19th September 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
hello, i can't able to flash stock rom like in lenovoK900. zenfone 4 stock rom is totally different .so please help me to recover my phone.
21st September 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.kandula

hello, i can't able to flash stock rom like in lenovoK900. zenfone 4 stock rom is totally different .so please help me to recover my phone.

come to asus waranty
27th September 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
There are no Asus service centers in my area I'm struck in that USB logo please help me how to recover my phone. What I did is I applied a command in fastboot mode that is "fastboot reboot-bootloader" after that I have been struck in USB logo I tried to flash stock ROM as you said .and I tried to flash by Intel phone flash tool but It didn't worked
Please help me how to recover my phone
5th October 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #10  
takeoutttt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag General Trias
Thanks Meter: 324
 
676 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Flash with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-3-11-t2873905

The Following User Says Thank You to takeoutttt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zenfone-4
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes