Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 50,198 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked GN2.. help?

Tip us?

Jkhaotic
Old
(Last edited by Jkhaotic; 22nd June 2014 at 11:10 AM.) Reason: Additional Info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bricked GN2.. help?

To bring to whomever is reading this up to speed, I was trying to flash DN3 Rom to my note 2, and it just bootlooped and i thought it was because i didnt have an updated enough bootloader.
So i decided to download the bootloader from drketan's post here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=24217

After i had flashed that using odin, my note just started flashing with the samsung logo. I couldn't boot into recovery, only into download mode.
After hours of searching for fixes, i think i might have a Nand rw corruption and i've tried nearly everything i can find. But each "solution" ends the same.

I've tried reflashing to stock using the sticky thread's instructions, but odin simply stalls at the "Getting PIT for mapping.."

Anyone out there that can help me out?

Additional Info: Not sure if it'd help out, but before my note said "i605" under "Product Name" and now it says GT7100.

Just tried to plug my phone into the wall charger, and its just flashing with the samsung logo again, no led or anything.

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3687

DONATE TO ME
So let me get this straight.. you have a Verizon I605 correct? And you tried flashing N7100 boot loader? Umm yea your going to need a jtag service or a new mother board..
You CAN NOT flash a bootloader from a different device..bad things will happen..