Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][CM11/PA][17 NOV] Codename Lungo

OP TimV_

20th June 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #1  
TimV_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Armhem
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Overview
Codename Lungo is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices. Based on CyanogenMod, Codename Lungo is designed to increase battery life and size over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers.

Features
  • Great Base
  • Lightweight & Fast
  • No Bloatware!
  • Longer Battery Life
  • Custom Launcher
  • Add-ons
  • Community Driven
  • And so much more...

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits and Acknowledgments
check the Codename Lungo website

Links & Other info
Facebook & Google+!
Codename Lungo is a Community driven ROM! So we now have a Facebook Group and a Google+ Page & Community
Here you can post mods, new ideas or just chat about the ROM!
Enjoy and JOIN! Facebook Page | Google+

Download ROM!
@ Codename Lungo Website

XDA:DevDB Information
Codename Lungo , ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
TimV_
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Stable Version: PA4.4
Stable Release Date: 2014-10-23
Current Beta Version: CM11
Beta Release Date: 2014-11-17

Created 2014-06-20
Last Updated 2014-11-18
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TimV_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimV_

Overview
Codename Lungo is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices. Based on CyanogenMod, Codename Lungo is designed to increase battery life and size over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers.

Features

  • Great Base
  • Lightweight & Fast
  • No Bloatware!
  • Longer Battery Life
  • Custom Launcher
  • Add-ons
  • Community Driven
  • And so much more...

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits and Acknowledgments
check the Codename Lungo website

Links & Other info
Facebook & Google+!
Codename Lungo is a Community driven ROM! So we now have a Facebook Group and a Google+ Page & Community
Here you can post mods, new ideas or just chat about the ROM!
Enjoy and JOIN! Facebook Page | Google+

Download ROM!
@ Codename Lungo Website

XDA:DevDB Information
Codename Lungo , ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
TimV_
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Beta Version: CM11
Beta Release Date: 2014-06-20

Created 2014-06-20
Last Updated 2014-06-20

Bugs?
21st June 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #3  
acuicultor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Palma de Mallorca
Thanks Meter: 419
 
778 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogra147

Bugs?

Try and tell us.


Sent from Mallorca to your face
21st June 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuicultor

Try and tell us.


Sent from Mallorca to your face

Very reassuring. Just flashed. Flashlight gesture not working. Thats it for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cogra147 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Hi,
Can you tell me if I can make 4k movies? Or I will need to flash Camera app from CM 11s to do this?
26th June 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #6  
TimV_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Armhem
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaur

Hi,
Can you tell me if I can make 4k movies? Or I will need to flash Camera app from CM 11s to do this?

Flash the CM11S one
28th June 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #7  
JustinOkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimV_

Flash the CM11S one

Don't mean to be that guy but I'm sure most people want to record in 4k. Why not include it by default?
29th June 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
nothing new, nothing surprise,
29th June 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #9  
pro castinato's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beaucaire
Thanks Meter: 20
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
is this rom have original one plus one blue lockscreen ? And which features are inside ? Can't find any listing
7th July 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #10  
SystemErrorOne's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 326
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Im surprised this is the only ROM for the 1+1

Cant wait for the other guys to jump on board.

Good job though

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes