[q] just bought lg g2 - camera prob!

OP Voltagezz

21st June 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey guys ,

I just bough an LG G2 today and when i started using it the camera was really good after some app downloads like snapchat and viber i got my camera blurry and laggy .. especially the front one.. But what i noticed is that this happens only when using the Camera app . if i use Instagram camera or F.Messenger it works normal.. Anyone knows whats wrong with the camera app or what its best to do ?

Thanks a lot !!
21st June 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 338

674 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltagezz

Hey guys ,

I just bough an LG G2 today and when i started using it the camera was really good after some app downloads like snapchat and viber i got my camera blurry and laggy .. especially the front one.. But what i noticed is that this happens only when using the Camera app . if i use Instagram camera or F.Messenger it works normal.. Anyone knows whats wrong with the camera app or what its best to do ?

Thanks a lot !!

There are a couple of things you can try first if your rooted try fixing permissions and if not try uninstalling the apps you just installed one at a time and rebooting afterwards and then try camera and if it still is blurry reinstall app and uninstall the next app you just installed cause it could be one of those apps interfering with the camera also you can try going into app manager and clear the data for the camera hope one of these suggestions helps
21st June 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
What do you mean if im rooted and try fixing permissions? sorry but im new to android
21st June 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltagezz

What do you mean if im rooted and try fixing permissions? sorry but im new to android

Hi, you can do factory data reset from settings but i can't see whats the problem with your camera!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread