Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 52,776 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T I747 UCUEMJB 4.3 Stock Restore

Tip us?

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5779

DONATE TO ME
Default AT&T I747 UCUEMJB 4.3 Stock Restore

AT&T I747 UCUEMJB Stock Restore

This is a last ditch effort for restoring the AT&T I747 to factory stock. This zip will wipe all data, clear the binary flash count, restore the system, flash the latest KNOX firmware and stock recovery. There is absolutely no possible way to clear the warranty bit back to 0 IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REVERT ONCE TRIPED!! Not even Samsung can undo this.! Its the price we pay for rooting our phones. Also once tripped KNOX is rendered useless and will no longer be available as an app in your drawer.

This is meant for restoring your phone to as near stock as possible in hopes to capture any future OTA updates. Can't guarantee that will work either...

As always I don't take any responsibility for what you do with your phone. Please do not flash this if you don't understand the consequences. This thread will have limited support. Use with caution!

Directions are really simple.
  1. Downloads:
    TWRP and CWM 6.0.4.5 http://www.mediafire.com/download/30...re_2282014.zip
    MD5: 739f9cf2d0eb570ec7d18146d5e4a45f

CWM 6.0.4.7: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h7...WM_2282014.zip
    MD5: 487b55449ecf7b0c273d5df86f51c170

Odin: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=227

2. Verify the MD5
  3. Flash via custom recovery (CWM or TWRP).

When flash is done
  1. Allow phone to fully boot up.
  2. Boot into download mode and verify the count has been reset. (Hold Volume Down, Home and Power till you see D/L mode appear. Quickly release button combo, then Volume Up to continue)
  3. Boot into recovery and verify that it is now stock. (Hold Volume Up, Home and Power till you see "Recovery Booting..." in the upper left hand corner then immediately release button combo)
  4. If your selling your phone or returning for warranty now would be a good time to give one last factory data reset before boxing.

XDA:DevDB Information
MJB Stock Restore, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
enewman17
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean

Version Information

Created 2014-02-23
Last Updated 2014-05-26
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aybarrap1
Old
(Last edited by aybarrap1; 23rd February 2014 at 03:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 152
First!!! Thank you. Takes out a worry (no warranty but resale potential is nice). Does this work with Knox and efuse?

Sent from my awesome phone.

poppo101
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Second. Will keep this is my arsenal.
Hit the thanks button if anything I said helped you. -

My Devices -

Samsung ATIV S Neo AT&T I187 - Windows Phone 8.1 Dev. Preview - StraightTalk - Current daily driver

Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T I747 Blue - KitKat 4.4.2 AT&T OTA - StraightTalk - my play with phone
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - running rooted stock 4.1.1
Samsung Captivate SGH-I897 - Retired
Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T I747 Garnet Red - Was my play phone on MJB bootloader and modem - Sold

talkingmonkeys
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1216

DONATE TO ME
Great job on this. Hoping I won't ever need this but it sure is a relief to know someone put hard work into making this for those of us that have no choice
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imcol
Old
(Last edited by imcol; 23rd February 2014 at 03:42 AM.) Reason: Added Question
Thanks Meter 18
I love you! Thank you so much for this!

Quick noob question... Is it possible to Flash this via Odin?
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 I747
Current Rom: AOSPA
The Following User Says Thank You to imcol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aybarrap1
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcol View Post
I love you! Thank you so much for this!

Quick noob question... Is it possible to Flash this via Odin?
Custom recovery as mentioned in instructions.

The Following User Says Thank You to aybarrap1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enewman17
Old
(Last edited by enewman17; 23rd February 2014 at 04:17 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5779

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aybarrap1 View Post
First!!! Thank you. Takes out a worry (no warranty but resale potential is nice). Does this work with Knox and efuse?

Not sure what you mean. Yes this is completely stock so it has knox.

The qfuse or efuse.... are one-time-programmable (OTP) elements that are used to enable and disable security and debug features of the MSM7xxx device. The Qfuses are implemented as an array of one-bit fuse blocks. The Qfuse banks are used for two purposes — providing non-volatile, immutable storage of data, and configuration of hardware features. For immutable data storage, the Qfuses are read via a shadow register which contains the actual value stored and includes error correction. For configuration, each Qfuse is associated with a one-time write register. The value of each Qfuse is sensed at power up and stored in a register. Blowing Qfuses is done by placing a value to a register and applying current to the fuse. The fuse registers are accessible through JTAG and software readable address locations.

So long as your not trying to downgrade there is no fear of erasing this register. Previous versions did not use this feature to secure the bootloader. So in download mode you will see "Warranty Bit 1" if we get an update and they update the firmware it will jump to 2. Does this help?
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aybarrap1
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Sorry about that but thank you. I had a dumb moment. Knew what it was but didn't think first before posting the question

pwned101
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Awesome...Thanks so so much

TheStart
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If I flash this can I still root my S3 again after?