Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wink [How to] Root Qmobile Noir A4 Bolt

OP Mustafa Chaudhry

6th September 2013, 09:14 PM   |  #1  
Mustafa Chaudhry's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 60
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
( Rooting Tutorial )
Qmobile A4 Bolt is a feature packed Android Phone which was released earlier this year. A4 Bolt comes with a 4 inch 480x800 pixels screen having Andoid 2.3.5 Gingerbread stuffed inside. It is powered by a Spreadtrum SC6820 chipped 1 GHz processor with 256 MB RAM. It comes with one unique slide and share feature.
In a nutshell it is an entry level smartphone with very basic but unique specs.
However, most of the users have complained about its slow process. This is because of the Qmobile bloatware and applications like Facebook only updating on Phone internal memory.Rooting will give you the access to enjoy your A4 utmost. After rooting, you will be able to use all the rooting required apps + you can anytime flash recovery, custom ROMs etc. However rooting will void your Qmobile A4 warranty. But if you follow all the steps carefully nothing will go wrong.


Please read and follow these pre-requisites carefully. These simple looking pre-requisites will save your device from most of the accidental threats so try to follow each of them seriously. After completing all the pre-requisites you can head further for below mentioned tutorial:

** Works best with Windows 7 PC



1. Download Moborobo Software (FREE) from their official http://www.moborobo.com/
(This software will automatically install the best drivers for your specific A4)

2. Download This to your computer (donít extract it now).

3. Now take the USB chord (original if possible) and connect your A4 with your computer. Go to Settings>>Developments and activate USB debugging option.

4. After activating the USB debugging option, go to the downloaded rooting file and extract it using RunMe.bat file.
(from attachment file)

5. Now you will get one CMD window as shown in image below:

6. Select first option here. " press 1 for NORMAL "

7. You might be asked to tap your mobileís screen. Tap it.

8. After this you will get one notification about successful rooting.



Congrats! You have rooted your Qmobile A4 Bolt successfully, now you can enjoy all rooting privileges. You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.


Hit Thanx If I help you


Credits goes toQmobile Rooting
Attached Files
File Type: rar Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18.rar - [Click for QR Code] (2.13 MB, 2357 views)
Last edited by Mustafa Chaudhry; 6th September 2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Veiw Edit, correction spell,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustafa Chaudhry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2013, 07:45 PM   |  #2  
Mustafa Chaudhry's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 60
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Talking [How To] Root Qmobile Noir a8 Jellybean 4.1.1
Guide to Root Q MOBILE A8 after updating to Jelly Bean:
Download Recovery from Attachment
use SP_Flash_Tool install Drivers first
1. Open Flash Tools and run Flash_tool.exe.
2. Click Scatter-loading. The scatter file to be selected is present inside the folder you downloaded in attachments
all other options will be unchecked except recovery.

Your Flash tool should look somewhat like the pic


3. Power off your phone and connect it to your pc.
4. Remove your phone from your pc. Switch it off and also remove the battery from the phone.
4. Click Download button in Flash tool.
5. Connect your phone to the pc now.
6. A green ring will appear showing you the process. If it doesnít then first install drivers for your phone.

You have successfully flashed clockworkmod to your device.
7. Download Superuser binaries from here. Transfer it to your sdcard.
8. Power off your phone.
9. Press Power + Vol. Up + Vol. Down buttons to boot your device on.
10. copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip to sd card
11. Press Volume Up button to continue to Clockworkmod Recovery. Select Install zip from sdcard and flash the binaries.(UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.04.zip)
Reboot your phone.
7th September 2013, 08:27 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
ADB server is out of date killing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa Chaudhry

( Rooting Tutorial )
Qmobile A4 Bolt is a feature packed Android Phone which was released earlier this year. A4 Bolt comes with a 4 inch 480x800 pixels screen having Andoid 2.3.5 Gingerbread stuffed inside. It is powered by a Spreadtrum SC6820 chipped 1 GHz processor with 256 MB RAM. It comes with one unique slide and share feature.
In a nutshell it is an entry level smartphone with very basic but unique specs.
However, most of the users have complained about its slow process. This is because of the Qmobile bloatware and applications like Facebook only updating on Phone internal memory.Rooting will give you the access to enjoy your A4 utmost. After rooting, you will be able to use all the rooting required apps + you can anytime flash recovery, custom ROMs etc. However rooting will void your Qmobile A4 warranty. But if you follow all the steps carefully nothing will go wrong.


Please read and follow these pre-requisites carefully. These simple looking pre-requisites will save your device from most of the accidental threats so try to follow each of them seriously. After completing all the pre-requisites you can head further for below mentioned tutorial:

** Works best with Windows 7 PC



1. Download Moborobo Software (FREE) from their official http://www.moborobo.com/
(This software will automatically install the best drivers for your specific A4)

2. Download This to your computer (donít extract it now).

3. Now take the USB chord (original if possible) and connect your A4 with your computer. Go to Settings>>Developments and activate USB debugging option.

4. After activating the USB debugging option, go to the downloaded rooting file and extract it using RunMe.bat file.
(from attachment file)

5. Now you will get one CMD window as shown in image below:

6. Select first option here. " press 1 for NORMAL "

7. You might be asked to tap your mobileís screen. Tap it.

8. After this you will get one notification about successful rooting.



Congrats! You have rooted your Qmobile A4 Bolt successfully, now you can enjoy all rooting privileges. You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.


Hit Thanx If I help you


Credits goes toQmobile Rooting

i followed all of these steps correctly. but i got the ADB error. adb server is out of date killing. adb server didnt ACK.

m runing wind 7 64 bit. how do i fix dis issue ? thnx
7th September 2013, 10:46 PM   |  #4  
qmobilea2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 209
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azfarr

i followed all of these steps correctly. but i got the ADB error. adb server is out of date killing. adb server didnt ACK.

m runing wind 7 64 bit. how do i fix dis issue ? thnx

U can check my method for rooting and installing cwm recovery in QMobile A4 bolt!!
That one will work 100%

Sent from my A2 using xda app-developers app
8th September 2013, 10:21 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Thumbs down Q mobile A4 the fking bolt
Unlock root se phone root nai hota "wait for the next update ata hai" or srs root ko try mat karna mobile main "No Service" error aye ga or baseband version unkonw ho jaye ga sims nai uthe ga phr q mobile center ka aik chaker ve lage ga... bachoo
Last edited by Hummyon Butt; 8th September 2013 at 10:49 AM.
9th September 2013, 07:20 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Thumbs down Not Worrking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa Chaudhry

( Rooting Tutorial )
Qmobile A4 Bolt is a feature packed Android Phone which was released earlier this year. A4 Bolt comes with a 4 inch 480x800 pixels screen having Andoid 2.3.5 Gingerbread stuffed inside. It is powered by a Spreadtrum SC6820 chipped 1 GHz processor with 256 MB RAM. It comes with one unique slide and share feature.
In a nutshell it is an entry level smartphone with very basic but unique specs.
However, most of the users have complained about its slow process. This is because of the Qmobile bloatware and applications like Facebook only updating on Phone internal memory.Rooting will give you the access to enjoy your A4 utmost. After rooting, you will be able to use all the rooting required apps + you can anytime flash recovery, custom ROMs etc. However rooting will void your Qmobile A4 warranty. But if you follow all the steps carefully nothing will go wrong.


Please read and follow these pre-requisites carefully. These simple looking pre-requisites will save your device from most of the accidental threats so try to follow each of them seriously. After completing all the pre-requisites you can head further for below mentioned tutorial:

** Works best with Windows 7 PC



1. Download Moborobo Software (FREE) from their official http://www.moborobo.com/
(This software will automatically install the best drivers for your specific A4)

2. Download This to your computer (donít extract it now).

3. Now take the USB chord (original if possible) and connect your A4 with your computer. Go to Settings>>Developments and activate USB debugging option.

4. After activating the USB debugging option, go to the downloaded rooting file and extract it using RunMe.bat file.
(from attachment file)

5. Now you will get one CMD window as shown in image below:

6. Select first option here. " press 1 for NORMAL "

7. You might be asked to tap your mobileís screen. Tap it.

8. After this you will get one notification about successful rooting.



Congrats! You have rooted your Qmobile A4 Bolt successfully, now you can enjoy all rooting privileges. You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.


Hit Thanx If I help you


Credits goes toQmobile Rooting


Not Working...Paa G
13th October 2013, 08:25 PM   |  #7  
qmobilea2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 209
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummyon Butt

Unlock root se phone root nai hota "wait for the next update ata hai" or srs root ko try mat karna mobile main "No Service" error aye ga or baseband version unkonw ho jaye ga sims nai uthe ga phr q mobile center ka aik chaker ve lage ga... bachoo

Wo method 100% working hy !!
boht ne root karlia hy or cwm recovery bhi install karli hy so bande ko karna ana chaie , pehle se hi andaze lagana nhi chaie !!
for prove see the SCREENSHOT there!!
The Following User Says Thank You to qmobilea2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Thumbs up
Good job boys .....................................
Last edited by adrzakaa; 17th February 2014 at 07:02 PM.
26th April 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Thumbs down A4 Bolt Rooting not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa Chaudhry

( Rooting Tutorial )
Qmobile A4 Bolt is a feature packed Android Phone which was released earlier this year. A4 Bolt comes with a 4 inch 480x800 pixels screen having Andoid 2.3.5 Gingerbread stuffed inside. It is powered by a Spreadtrum SC6820 chipped 1 GHz processor with 256 MB RAM. It comes with one unique slide and share feature.
In a nutshell it is an entry level smartphone with very basic but unique specs.
However, most of the users have complained about its slow process. This is because of the Qmobile bloatware and applications like Facebook only updating on Phone internal memory.Rooting will give you the access to enjoy your A4 utmost. After rooting, you will be able to use all the rooting required apps + you can anytime flash recovery, custom ROMs etc. However rooting will void your Qmobile A4 warranty. But if you follow all the steps carefully nothing will go wrong.


Please read and follow these pre-requisites carefully. These simple looking pre-requisites will save your device from most of the accidental threats so try to follow each of them seriously. After completing all the pre-requisites you can head further for below mentioned tutorial:

** Works best with Windows 7 PC



1. Download Moborobo Software (FREE) from their official http://www.moborobo.com/
(This software will automatically install the best drivers for your specific A4)

2. Download This to your computer (donít extract it now).

3. Now take the USB chord (original if possible) and connect your A4 with your computer. Go to Settings>>Developments and activate USB debugging option.

4. After activating the USB debugging option, go to the downloaded rooting file and extract it using RunMe.bat file.
(from attachment file)

5. Now you will get one CMD window as shown in image below:

6. Select first option here. " press 1 for NORMAL "

7. You might be asked to tap your mobileís screen. Tap it.

8. After this you will get one notification about successful rooting.



Congrats! You have rooted your Qmobile A4 Bolt successfully, now you can enjoy all rooting privileges. You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.


Hit Thanx If I help you


Credits goes toQmobile Rooting





Not Working I am Myself have Shop doing Softwares all the day.... A4 pe tora bi kam nai krta bhai... Non working on SRS, And other Rooting as Well....
2nd June 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
U can Flash Q mobile a4 bolt without any device if u want to know how to do it P.M me or email me syedcomm@hotmail.com
Last edited by john-ammu; 2nd June 2014 at 08:32 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root a4 bolt, root noir a4, root noir a4 bolt, root qmobile a4
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes