[Q] Download Speed? ATT GS4 w/ Tmobile ?

Search This thread

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
I have to say im a little upset with ATT in St.Louis.. Im with my buddy and he has the same phone but his is the Tmobile M919 . We ran multiple speedtest and mine with Att averaged between 12-15 mbps .. While my buddies Tmobile gs4 averaged above 25Mbps and with one of his hitting 42mbps .. I have to say i am unlocking my phone and popping a Tmobile sim in next month .. Although my speeds with Att are pretty darn good .They just dont compare .. I guess the real test would be overall coverage .. Has anyone on here used their ATT GS4 with Tmobile? If so did you encounter any problems as far as data connectivity ? I know it will work with Tmobile I just thought i remembered reading a thread where someone was having issues with their LTE staying connected when it should be ..

muniz_ri

Jun 27, 2012
I have to say im a little upset with ATT in St.Louis.. Im with my buddy and he has the same phone but his is the Tmobile M919 . We ran multiple speedtest and mine with Att averaged between 12-15 mbps .. While my buddies Tmobile gs4 averaged above 25Mbps and with one of his hitting 42mbps .. I have to say i am unlocking my phone and popping a Tmobile sim in next month .. Although my speeds with Att are pretty darn good .They just dont compare .. I guess the real test would be overall coverage .. Has anyone on here used their ATT GS4 with Tmobile? If so did you encounter any problems as far as data connectivity ? I know it will work with Tmobile I just thought i remembered reading a thread where someone was having issues with their LTE staying connected when it should be ..

I was on T Mobile but found that coverage indoors or inside buildings was much weaker than AT&T. I am now on AT&T.

Reactions: spirodave

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri

I was on T Mobile but found that coverage indoors or inside buildings was much weaker than AT&T. I am now on AT&T.

thanks .. That was one thing i noticed also but wasnt sure if it was my device that i previously owned .. Considering i am not a huge data consumer and i am normally on wifi with a 80-100mbps connection , i probably wont be switching to tmobile . Quality over Quantity in this case . Also now its cheaper for me to have Att with the $45 unlimited talk text and 1gb of data walmart plan .. Anyway Thanks for the feedback

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.