Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,755 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ART and H/K Audio

Tip us?

hipsh0t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default ART and H/K Audio

Ok so ever since I tried H/K audio on my M8 I fell in love with it. Only problem is that there is currently 1 rom where both of these options work without the setting app crashing. That is the InsertCoin 3.0.3 or higher. I was wondering that if they were able to make this work is there anyone out there who knows the answer. Ive tried pulling out all of the apks and files necessary for h/k to work but I knew it wouldnt because of the way ART and Smali works. I was just hoping someone could help me out. Big request but I figure if one of them is working then more can too

x_V.I.P.3.l2_x
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Question HK enhancement

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsh0t View Post
Ok so ever since I tried H/K audio on my M8 I fell in love with it. Only problem is that there is currently 1 rom where both of these options work without the setting app crashing. That is the InsertCoin 3.0.3 or higher. I was wondering that if they were able to make this work is there anyone out there who knows the answer. Ive tried pulling out all of the apks and files necessary for h/k to work but I knew it wouldnt because of the way ART and Smali works. I was just hoping someone could help me out. Big request but I figure if one of them is working then more can too
What steps did you take to install HK Audio? I tried just about every way to install and its still not working for me.

hipsh0t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_V.I.P.3.l2_x View Post
What steps did you take to install HK Audio? I tried just about every way to install and its still not working for me.
On the insercoin rom you can flash the hk_enable_and_adsp_update_v3.zip from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737498. After that you can enable h/k audio in the kontrol area in settings and after that enable ART in settings.