Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Unhappy [Q] relock bootloader Z ULTRA

OP shinobii

23rd August 2013, 04:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Please help me I want to relock my bootloader of Z Ultra.
please anyone can help me to lock my bootloader http://forum.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon9.gif
23rd August 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #2  
Andrewtst's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 1,482
 
4,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobii

Please help me I want to relock my bootloader of Z Ultra.
please anyone can help me to lock my bootloader http://forum.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

Just use Flash Tool to re-lock back - http://www.flashtool.net/

By the way, you already unlock, no point you re-lock back, it still warranty void and Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality won't coming back for photo view in album even you re-lock back.

The Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality only can remain if you had backup TA before, but since now the only root need unlocked the bootloader 1st, which means you can't do TA backup anymore as TA backup do need root access on device that never unlocked the bootloader for it.
Last edited by Andrewtst; 23rd August 2013 at 08:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrewtst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2013, 05:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Thank to your help but flashtool not support my phone and I unlocked with fastboot.please give me a way to relock my phone with fastboot please. then I thank to you a lotIm sory for my bad English language.
23rd August 2013, 08:12 PM   |  #4  
newstar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst

Just use Flash Tool to re-lock back - http://www.flashtool.net/

By the way, you already unlock, no point you re-lock back, it still warranty void and Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality won't coming back for photo view in album even you re-lock back.

The Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality only can remain if you had backup TA before, but since now the only root need unlocked the bootloader 1st, which means you can't do TA backup anymore as TA backup do need root access on device that never unlocked the bootloader for it.

What is TA backup? titanium backup?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk 4
24th August 2013, 02:37 AM   |  #5  
unk_damnation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by newstar

What is TA backup? titanium backup?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk 4

This is backup TA

ZU compatibility is not confirmed yet, as backup TA need root w/o unlocked bootloader
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unk_damnation For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2013, 01:07 AM   |  #6  
SpyderTracks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 582
 
2,887 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
ZU is confirmed as supported btw.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th June 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Any way to relock a Z Ultra GPe without a TA backup? Darn camera is fubar'd with 4.4.3 + unlocked bootloader
26th June 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #8  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,373
 
2,993 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefp

Any way to relock a Z Ultra GPe without a TA backup? Darn camera is fubar'd with 4.4.3 + unlocked bootloader

has nothing to do with locked bootloader from what I've read. You just need to downgrade to 4.4.2

See this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2790679, and ask for the zip from @ddslee

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes