Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 51,736 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] relock bootloader Z ULTRA

Tip us?

shinobii
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] relock bootloader Z ULTRA

Please help me I want to relock my bootloader of Z Ultra.
please anyone can help me to lock my bootloader http://forum.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

Andrewtst
Old
(Last edited by Andrewtst; 23rd August 2013 at 07:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1377

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobii View Post
Please help me I want to relock my bootloader of Z Ultra.
please anyone can help me to lock my bootloader http://forum.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon9.gif
Just use Flash Tool to re-lock back - http://www.flashtool.net/

By the way, you already unlock, no point you re-lock back, it still warranty void and Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality won't coming back for photo view in album even you re-lock back.

The Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality only can remain if you had backup TA before, but since now the only root need unlocked the bootloader 1st, which means you can't do TA backup anymore as TA backup do need root access on device that never unlocked the bootloader for it.
Phone: HTC ONE (M8) | | Kernel: Stock | ROM: ViperOneM8 v1.8.0 - 4.4.2 KitKat
Future Phone: ~ nil

Ex. Phone: Nokia 3310, Samsung S500, Nokia 7610, 7270, 7280, SE K750, Nokia N73, LG Viewty KU990, Samsung Pixon, UltraTOUCH, OMNIA II, Nokia 3120 Classic, Google Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S II, S III, Sony Xperia Z, Z Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Tablet: Sony Xperia Tablet Z | ROM: Stock v10.5.A.0.230 - 4.4.2 KitKat
Future Tablet: Still Finding

Ex. Tablet: Google Nexus 10
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrewtst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shinobii
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank to your help but flashtool not support my phone and I unlocked with fastboot.please give me a way to relock my phone with fastboot please. then I thank to you a lotIm sory for my bad English language.

newstar
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst View Post
Just use Flash Tool to re-lock back - http://www.flashtool.net/

By the way, you already unlock, no point you re-lock back, it still warranty void and Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality won't coming back for photo view in album even you re-lock back.

The Bravia Engine 2 / X-Reality only can remain if you had backup TA before, but since now the only root need unlocked the bootloader 1st, which means you can't do TA backup anymore as TA backup do need root access on device that never unlocked the bootloader for it.
What is TA backup? titanium backup?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk 4
Phone History :-
Nokia 6210 - Nokia 2100 - SE k95 - Nokia 6600 - Nokia N93 - Nokia E90 - Nokia E72
Xperia X1i (Kovsky) - HTC HD2 (Leo) - HTC Desire(Bravo) - BlackBerry 8520 - Iphone 4s
Galaxy S3 (i9300) - Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) - Galaxy S4 (i9500) - HTC ONE - Iphone 5 (32 Gb) - BlackBerry Q10 - Sony Xperia Z Ultra - Galaxy Note 3 N9005

-----
BlackBerry Q5
Iphone 5S Gold colour
HTC ONE M8 (S-OFF - Unlocked BL)

unk_damnation
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by newstar View Post
What is TA backup? titanium backup?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk 4
This is backup TA

ZU compatibility is not confirmed yet, as backup TA need root w/o unlocked bootloader
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unk_damnation For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SpyderTracks
Old
Thanks Meter 579
ZU is confirmed as supported btw.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
Stock .257 Unrooted

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, iPhone 3GS, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal, Sony Ericsson P990i, boat load of nokia's for a long time.

I love this site!!! Thanks to all

chefp
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Any way to relock a Z Ultra GPe without a TA backup? Darn camera is fubar'd with 4.4.3 + unlocked bootloader

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefp View Post
Any way to relock a Z Ultra GPe without a TA backup? Darn camera is fubar'd with 4.4.3 + unlocked bootloader
has nothing to do with locked bootloader from what I've read. You just need to downgrade to 4.4.2

See this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2790679, and ask for the zip from @ddslee
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.