Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,945 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Share Your Battery Usage

Tip us?
 
Stopfakn
Old
#1  
Stopfakn's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 492
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baltimore
Default Share Your Battery Usage

I'll go first. I'm using dn3 rom with devil2 kernel


Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Stopfakn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bronyr
Old
#2  
Bronyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DroidDen
Can't believe how poor battery life is on KitKat. It's supposed to be much better! This is my second ROM Omni, same as AOKP.

Sent from my Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1389957376830.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	2521505  
OnePlus
Find 7a X9006
Nexus 5
___________
Rom junkie
___________________________________
From goo to you via way of the zoo
The Following User Says Thank You to Bronyr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
UnidH4x0r
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 120
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronyr View Post
Can't believe how poor battery life is on KitKat. It's supposed to be much better! This is my second ROM Omni, same as AOKP.

Sent from my Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I also have similar **** battery usage experience with both those ROMs also. Hopefully it will improve.
 
Bronyr
Old
#4  
Bronyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DroidDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopfakn View Post
I'll go first. I'm using dn3 rom with devil2 kernel


Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Where did you find dn3 ROM? Battery life is awesome. I switched to Jedi x2 and it's even worse...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
OnePlus
Find 7a X9006
Nexus 5
___________
Rom junkie
___________________________________
From goo to you via way of the zoo
 
Stopfakn
Old
(Last edited by Stopfakn; 18th January 2014 at 02:39 AM.)
#5  
Stopfakn's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 492
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baltimore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronyr View Post
Where did you find dn3 ROM? Battery life is awesome. I switched to Jedi x2 and it's even worse...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541860

Also download the t mobile mk7 modem. In aroma select n7105.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
 
Bronyr
Old
#6  
Bronyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DroidDen
Did all by the book, n7105, devil kernel 2.2 dual, mk7 modem. No go - stuck @ boot logo...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
OnePlus
Find 7a X9006
Nexus 5
___________
Rom junkie
___________________________________
From goo to you via way of the zoo
 
Stopfakn
Old
#7  
Stopfakn's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 492
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baltimore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronyr View Post
Did all by the book, n7105, devil kernel 2.2 dual, mk7 modem. No go - stuck @ boot logo...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Happened to me too. Full wipe Flash the rom but don't check factory reset in aroma then flash modem and reboot. I didn't flash devil kernel cause it gave me problems

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
 
Bronyr
Old
#8  
Bronyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DroidDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopfakn View Post
Happened to me too. Full wipe Flash the rom but don't check factory reset in aroma then flash modem and reboot. I didn't flash devil kernel cause it gave me problems

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Thanks will do that tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
OnePlus
Find 7a X9006
Nexus 5
___________
Rom junkie
___________________________________
From goo to you via way of the zoo
 
Bronyr
Old
#9  
Bronyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DroidDen
What made a diff is PhilZ recovery. ROM, tmo modem, reboot, no WiFi. Install devil's 2 kernel all is fine. But even before I restored my apps battery was so-so. After restore TB - stuck @ Samsung boot logo., Jedix2 or 4.4 now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
OnePlus
Find 7a X9006
Nexus 5
___________
Rom junkie
___________________________________
From goo to you via way of the zoo
 
Stopfakn
Old
#10  
Stopfakn's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 492
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baltimore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronyr View Post
What made a diff is PhilZ recovery. ROM, tmo modem, reboot, no WiFi. Install devil's 2 kernel all is fine. But even before I restored my apps battery was so-so. After restore TB - stuck @ Samsung boot logo., Jedix2 or 4.4 now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sorry it didn't work out. lts a very nice rom. Took me about 10 tries before it worked

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes