I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong which messes up your device !
1. HTC ONE S S4 variant
2. Common Sense and patience
1.Relock your bootloader using "fastboot oem lock"
2. RUU your device , for RUU files use this http://www.androidfiles.org/ruu/?dir=Ville
3. Unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com
4. Flash TWRP recovery by "fastboot flash recovery TWRPS4.img "
5. Flash any custom rom you want like viperones or trickdroid or cm anyone your preference
S-off your device using facepalm s-off http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2155135
Once you have s-off issue this command to change your cid WWE EUROPE
"fastboot oem writecid HTC__001"
issue "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
then use "fastboot getvar all" to check if your and cid have changed to HTC__001
Download this Jellybean RUU and flash it , its already edited , so no mid problem
To flash it
Fastboot oem rebootRUU
Fastboot flash zip JB316_WWE_ville_decrypt_rom.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55211431/JB3...ecrypt_rom.zip (credits jamus28) go hit his thanks button
Feel free to ask any question here