Will a D855 g3 work io US AT&T LTE?

Search This thread

giorgosperi

Sep 18, 2013
No. This doesn't have fm radio as far as I know. I don't know anything about the d855 as I have only tried the f400 Korean version and the American att version. I would imagine this att version would have right bands for Europe but you have to check the European band list.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

the opposite i know that it will work here on H network. For europe maybe it has a band that also supports. I think that i will get the D855. i hope that i will get used with H.

-Sweeper_

Jul 11, 2014
No. This doesn't have fm radio as far as I know. I don't know anything about the d855 as I have only tried the f400 Korean version and the American att version. I would imagine this att version would have right bands for Europe but you have to check the European band list.

Did you notice any difference in screen quality, performance, battery life (or something else) between F400 and the ATT version?

antonpace

May 10, 2013
Nope just that this one picked lte a lot better that the f400. Obviously because it's the American version lol. Nothing else different though. Battery life is insane. I have 13 hours on the battery with 2 and a half hours of screen time and still have over 6 hours remaining.

giorgosperi

Sep 18, 2013
H

The D855 version with ATT it needs anything to work on H network? I bought this version the GSM is working fine but i didn't got any data network...

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
My original plan was to return my AT&T D850 G3 for a AT&T Galaxy S5, sell the Galaxy S5 and buy a LG G3 that worked on AT&T LTE/H+/3g, and could unlock the bootloader...but this thread has made me uninterested in the g3 all together. I'm going to exchange for the Galaxy S5 and keep it until the Nexus 6 comes out...then sell the gs5 for the nexus 6.

maxtcee

Jan 25, 2009
South Jerz
so you guys are saying the world edition won't get 4g,lte in u.s?

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

My original plan was to return my AT&T D850 G3 for a AT&T Galaxy S5, sell the Galaxy S5 and buy a LG G3 that worked on AT&T LTE/H+/3g, and could unlock the bootloader...but this thread has made me uninterested in the g3 all together. I'm going to exchange for the Galaxy S5 and keep it until the Nexus 6 comes out...then sell the gs5 for the nexus 6.

i think nexus 6 is a myth

yrn255

Apr 1, 2015
Lg G3 D855

I've had this phone for a few weeks now and have never had LTE, only HSPA+. If it's possible O don't know how. If that helps anyone, great and if anyone could offer help, even better!

lexman098

Aug 15, 2012
I have a d855 and confirmed today after signing up for new service that it does not work with LTE on AT&T's network. Pretty ****ty considering it supports 700Mhz. I'll probably cancel and go with T-mo or stick with cheaper straight talk service.

armantos0278

Jan 6, 2015
Hi, I use LG G3 D855 and looking for solution to get LTE on T-Mobile USA. After some research inside the forum, I decided to try to use CyanogenMod (CM 12.1) on my system.
It works well and now I can enjoy LTE on T-Mobile network, even though not pretty stable yet, but I am good with that since the OS still ongoing development.
You can try to download the OS on Cyanogen official website, and use the latest update available.
In order to confirm if you get LTE signal, beside check on your LTE sign, you can use LTE Discovery apps whenever you lost LTE connection and try to reconnect on an LTE signal.
Oh, forgot to mention, I am located in College Station, TX.

I don't know with AT&T, but it's worth a try. ;)

strugalovic88

Mar 3, 2012
Hi there guys! I'm in USA about 1 month, have D855 european model, but I can't even get a 3G on my phone! Can anybody please help me? I am not a noob (at least I think so :) ), so any kind of advice I aprreciate!
Forgot to mention, I am not into changing my software to custom one...

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is yours working right out of box. Do you have d855 with HongKong firmware. Rogers LTE bands 4,7,17 all available in this phone.
    I played with my phone. I see band 17 in service menu but still its not working.
    When i choose LTE only , it fails saving the setting.

Do you have any suggestions.

Hi , It didnt work right out of the box , I got the D855 with UK version I believe . What I did was I went to settings and added a new APN for Rogers ltemobile.apn and then I went to playstore and I downloaded an app called LTE ON OFF with Red lightning Icon. Once I went in I saw the LTE/GSM feature and I enabled the LTE. IT is working like a charm and it saved the settings since I got it today morning . It is downloading over 45MB comparing to 4mb on 4G
    I paid $685 whixh I think is a good price. If it is fundamentally the same as the At&t version, then it's at least $100 less than AT&T typically charges for buying a device outright. And it's unlocked with 3Gb.

Well it all depends on if it works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
    i just bought the D855 and i am on AT&T LTE i will post my results when the phone gets here. but i was told it supports AT&T LTE i sure hope so. i do not want no carrier bloat branded phone
    Yeah the phone isn't as impressive as I thought I'd be. Not saying I don't like it though..

im kind of having second thoughts as well lol