Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,219 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What Roms officially support the Sony Xperia T (LT30p)?

Tip us?

Astralogic
Old
(Last edited by Astralogic; 22nd June 2014 at 10:15 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default What Roms officially support the Sony Xperia T (LT30p)?

Hi, I'm a little bit nervous about install Cyanogen mod on my phone (that was my original plan) but since it's not officially supported by the rom I don't want to risk it.

Could someone tell me what roms officially support the Xperia T please?

Thanks

Edit: When a rom says "requires unlocked bootloader" will being rooted work for that or is it a completely different thing I must go through? And does anyone know what the MOST stable rom for an Xperia T is? (Sorry for the bombardment of questions).

deoliveiranv
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralogic View Post
Hi, I'm a little bit nervous about install Cyanogen mod on my phone (that was my original plan) but since it's not officially supported by the rom I don't want to risk it.

Could someone tell me what roms officially support the Xperia T please?

Thanks

Edit: When a rom says "requires unlocked bootloader" will being rooted work for that or is it a completely different thing I must go through? And does anyone know what the MOST stable rom for an Xperia T is? (Sorry for the bombardment of questions).
Hi there!!!!!

The most stable and fast Rom for T is 9.2.A.1.205 Stock....Odex...rooted....and Hard (very hard) debloated.

And change some Apk like Album.....movies and others.

Astralogic
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoliveiranv View Post
Hi there!!!!!

The most stable and fast Rom for T is 9.2.A.1.205 Stock....Odex...rooted....and Hard (very hard) debloated.

And change some Apk like Album.....movies and others.
Thanks for the info, but I'm left with some questions. Is there a guide somewhere for very hard debloating? What does Odex mean? And I don't know what you mean by "change some apks". Do you mean replacing them with some other app? Like from the app store?

zy4377340
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I think xperia t is officially supported by omni ,cm and aokp.There would not be any deadly risk only if you folllowed the correct steps.

Sent from my Xperia T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app