Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 51,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Alcatel OT 990 unlocking

Tip us?

daxsm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Lightbulb [Q] Alcatel OT 990 unlocking

Is there any way to unlock Alcatel OT 990? I don't won't to pay 'cause it's too expensive... Is there any way to unlock it for free? I mean on sim unlocking...

kesic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxsm View Post
Is there any way to unlock Alcatel OT 990? I don't won't to pay 'cause it's too expensive... Is there any way to unlock it for free? I mean on sim unlocking...
Thank God there is no way you can do it for free for now, how come it is too expensive for unlocking - I charge my customers 20 - 25 .

amltel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default alcatel 990 unlock

hello.impossible to put in codes in the ALCATEL mistake many times. I worked it reset (Power + volume up) and now have no network any solution thanks

elvisrv
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amltel View Post
hello.impossible to put in codes in the ALCATEL mistake many times. I worked it reset (Power + volume up) and now have no network any solution thanks
I'm having the same problem with my phone. It was unlocked only for 1 provider. After inserting many times unlock codes with no success... now it asks for unlock code for all providers. I tried factory reset, still nothing helps. I get a message of unsuccessful unlock.

daxsm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Same here... Seems no one can solve this major problem :/. I've tried full reset, even flashing another rom, and flashing with quick upgrade and no solution..

remnts
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problems

I had the same problem, no body know how solvent his issue?
Do not want to lose my phone :/

Help please

83RN15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same problem here U.U

Corw1n
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default better late then never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxsm View Post
Ok so ive been googeling my ass off, and getting scammed left and right to get a free unlock code for a ot991....
Then i looked at the provider nr on the sticker behind the battery...
There are the letters KPN in between the code(is a dutch provider), so i found the sim unlock sevice they provide...
Filled in a form and got my unlock code right away.

So find out the provider and the rest is easy...

hope it helps peeps with the same prob

kachmul2004
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
I can unlock it for 15$. I can even repair "No service" on ot-990. PM me if you need this service

Tags
alcatel ot 990 unlock unlocking sim