Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT][CWM] Alcatel Soleil 5021E

Tip us?
 
jayrwafu
Old
(Last edited by jayrwafu; 15th April 2014 at 01:14 AM.) Reason: add fb group
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2013
Phone [ROOT][CWM] Alcatel Soleil 5021E

This is only compilation of process/thread...



Specs :
Display: 4" IPS capacitive touch screen
Operating System: Android 4.1 JellyBean
Processor: 1GHz Dual-Core Processor
RAM: 512 MB
Storage: 4GB internal, up to 32gb external
Camera: 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
Connectivity: 3G, HSDPA
Wifi: Yes


Hardware : MT6577
Model : ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5021E
Build number : Jelly Bean
Build date UTC : 20130828-071912
Android v : 4.1.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W1222.SP.V15.F5.P7, 2013/04/08 15:59
Kernel v : 3.4.0 (android-bld@TPbuildserver) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1
SMP Tue Aug 27 14:00:01 CST 2013
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-nt35512_dsi_vdo_lcm_drv


Requirements :
Process :
Code:
Rooting : 

1. Install ADB driver.
2. Install Kingo App software.
3. Enable USB debugging of android phone.
4. Run Kingo app, then Insert the phone to pc
5. Follow instruction of kingo app for rooting. See Reference . http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-...ndroid-device/

6. Then, u can test if success using root checker https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootcheck&hl=en

CWM :

1. Install MTK Droid tools
2. Insert phone to pc using usb.
3. If yellow color, press root
4. The follow instruction to for recovery,backup See reference http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=417

To boot ng Recovery mode, Hold Power and Volume +/up
See attachment for proof

Thanks to www1.alcatelonetouch.com , www.kingoapp.com , howto.cnet.com , forum.xda-developers.com

I hope somebody able to create a compatible Custom Rom for this phone.. Thanks...

JOIN FB for ROM Update :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/582735718413802/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013.10.31-13.30.45.jpg
Views:	2116
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	2361325   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013.10.31-13.32.41.jpeg
Views:	1975
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	2361326  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jayrwafu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
termania11
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Smile alcatel one touch soleil 5201e

Good day Please help me to update my phone from jellybean to kitkat please
i want to experience android kitkat compatible for my phone. pls help me guys/developers. Thank you. Happy New Year )
 
chocowilliam
Old
#3  
chocowilliam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 110
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Quezon City
I see your version is from Philippines. Pinoy din ako. Is there a ROM on soleil?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
 
seijisandrei
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrwafu View Post
This is only compilation of process/thread...



Specs :
Display: 4" IPS capacitive touch screen
Operating System: Android 4.1 JellyBean
Processor: 1GHz Dual-Core Processor
RAM: 512 MB
Storage: 4GB internal, up to 32gb external
Camera: 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
Connectivity: 3G, HSDPA
Wifi: Yes


Hardware : MT6577
Model : ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5021E
Build number : Jelly Bean
Build date UTC : 20130828-071912
Android v : 4.1.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W1222.SP.V15.F5.P7, 2013/04/08 15:59
Kernel v : 3.4.0 (android-bld@TPbuildserver) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1
SMP Tue Aug 27 14:00:01 CST 2013
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-nt35512_dsi_vdo_lcm_drv


Requirements :
Process :
Code:
Rooting : 

1. Install ADB driver.
2. Install Kingo App software.
3. Enable USB debugging of android phone.
4. Run Kingo app, then Insert the phone to pc
5. Follow instruction of kingo app for rooting. See Reference . http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-...ndroid-device/

6. Then, u can test if success using root checker https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootcheck&hl=en

CWM :

1. Install MTK Droid tools
2. Insert phone to pc using usb.
3. If yellow color, press root
4. The follow instruction to for recovery,backup See reference http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=417

To boot ng Recovery mode, Hold Power and Volume +/up
See attachment for proof

Thanks to www1.alcatelonetouch.com , www.kingoapp.com , howto.cnet.com , forum.xda-developers.com

I hope somebody able to create a compatible Custom Rom for this phone.. Thanks...

Hi sir, I cannot flash CWM on my 5021e... my computer does not recognize the device even if I already installed the ADB drivers. Please help me. Thanks!
 
Jet ray
Old
(Last edited by Jet ray; 16th April 2014 at 04:24 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default thanks ....i have rooted

...worked for me .plz give us a new rom
 
william0321
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Taguig City
Try to search Alcatel One Touch Soleil 5021E
MIUI v5 Rom on the internet.. i am currently using this Custom Rom. it's JB 4.2.2 search it on GOOGLE

dont cha worry its EASY to Find

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5021E using xda app-developers app
 
zai1o
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2014
Default usb debugging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet ray View Post
...worked for me .plz give us a new rom
how did you enable the usb debugging of your soleil??
 
Jet ray
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1o View Post
how did you enable the usb debugging of your soleil??
can you turn on ur phone?
if yes goto settings,developer options,enable usb debugging.done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn;t that too easy.......

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by william0321 View Post
Try to search Alcatel One Touch Soleil 5021E
MIUI v5 Rom on the internet.. i am currently using this Custom Rom. it's JB 4.2.2 search it on GOOGLE

dont cha worry its EASY to Find

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5021E using xda app-developers app
very good rom with mods, but lots of bugs and use lot more memory than stock...
 
kurolikar
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Pune
Exclamation Unable to process second part

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrwafu View Post
This is only compilation of process/thread...



Specs :
Display: 4" IPS capacitive touch screen
Operating System: Android 4.1 JellyBean
Processor: 1GHz Dual-Core Processor
RAM: 512 MB
Storage: 4GB internal, up to 32gb external
Camera: 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
Connectivity: 3G, HSDPA
Wifi: Yes


Hardware : MT6577
Model : ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5021E
Build number : Jelly Bean
Build date UTC : 20130828-071912
Android v : 4.1.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W1222.SP.V15.F5.P7, 2013/04/08 15:59
Kernel v : 3.4.0 (android-bld@TPbuildserver) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1
SMP Tue Aug 27 14:00:01 CST 2013
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-nt35512_dsi_vdo_lcm_drv


Requirements :
Process :
Code:
Rooting : 

1. Install ADB driver.
2. Install Kingo App software.
3. Enable USB debugging of android phone.
4. Run Kingo app, then Insert the phone to pc
5. Follow instruction of kingo app for rooting. See Reference . http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-...ndroid-device/

6. Then, u can test if success using root checker https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootcheck&hl=en

CWM :

1. Install MTK Droid tools
2. Insert phone to pc using usb.
3. If yellow color, press root
4. The follow instruction to for recovery,backup See reference http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=417

To boot ng Recovery mode, Hold Power and Volume +/up
See attachment for proof

Thanks to www1.alcatelonetouch.com , www.kingoapp.com , howto.cnet.com , forum.xda-developers.com

I hope somebody able to create a compatible Custom Rom for this phone.. Thanks...

JOIN FB for ROM Update :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/582735718413802/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As suggested did everything in first part ..
but unfortunately second part ie CWM part.. fails .

MTK Droid tools is not at all detecting a device..

Please Suggest an alternative...
 
wowgoodel
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2014
mga sir pahelp po sa unit ko, nung nag try ako mag inatall ng trwp recovery ayaw na magboot to recovery mode, pag open mo ng unit to recovery mode ang lumalabas is ung unit po tapos sa bottom po ung recovery mode tas after ng few secs bigla po namamatay ung unit.... HELP PLEASE

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes