Not Retired: Five Things to Do with Your Veteran Devices

XDA is full of power-users and developers. And both groups, which often intersect, … more

DBrand 40% off Discount for Nexus 6 Skins

Love your Nexus 6? Well, how about you give it a fine paintjob with these stylish and great-feeling … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Sells Out In Just 3 Minutes

Chinese giant’s latest phone had tens of millions of pre-orders and it turns out the … more

Four Original and Pretty Themes

XDA Senior MemberSiddheshpatilhas created these four gorgeous and unique CM12 Themes for your Lollipop … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Lightbulb [Q] Tasker stops executing tasks after a certain period

OP Whookid

26th September 2013, 02:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

80 posts
Hey everyone,

For some reason I'm having problem with using Tasker on my Huawei Ascend P6 running Android 4.2.2.

I had set up a simple profile that would enable wifi, enable data, turn on auto sync, .. every X minutes. After trying this out it became clear that after a certain period Tasker would simply stop running this profile.
For testing purposes I have:
  • Double checked that there are no task killers installed
  • Created a profile of type "Time" that will Vibrate for 1 second from 07:00 every 2m Till 22:30
  • Enabled the "log to sdcard" functionality
After monitoring the log I have seen that there are no error but Tasker simply stops running the tasks after a certain period.

PS: I must say that I'm having the same issue with all other battery saving applications too (Juice Defender, GreenPower, Deep Sleep Battery Saver). They work perfectly until after a certain time they stop firing their events to enable the connection in the background.
Any help would be really appreciated. How can I trace this problem?
Last edited by Whookid; 26th September 2013 at 02:43 PM.
29th September 2013, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 81

136 posts
More
you are using trial or you bought taker?
30th September 2013, 08:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

80 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankush menat

you are using trial or you bought taker?

I bought Tasker.
6th January 2015, 03:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have same problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whookid

Hey everyone,

For some reason I'm having problem with using Tasker on my Huawei Ascend P6 running Android 4.2.2.

I had set up a simple profile that would enable wifi, enable data, turn on auto sync, .. every X minutes. After trying this out it became clear that after a certain period Tasker would simply stop running this profile.
For testing purposes I have:

• Double checked that there are no task killers installed
  • Created a profile of type "Time" that will Vibrate for 1 second from 07:00 every 2m Till 22:30
  • Enabled the "log to sdcard" functionality
After monitoring the log I have seen that there are no error but Tasker simply stops running the tasks after a certain period.

PS: I must say that I'm having the same issue with all other battery saving applications too (Juice Defender, GreenPower, Deep Sleep Battery Saver). They work perfectly until after a certain time they stop firing their events to enable the connection in the background.
Any help would be really appreciated. How can I trace this problem?

Have you find a solution?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei, juice defender, tasker
Previous Thread Next Thread