FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Huawei G510 stuck at logo

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By HuaweiG510, Junior Member on 11th August 2013, 08:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My Huawei G510 is stuck at logo after rooting device. It is not unlocked from Huawei. What to do. Tried several things unable to load.
The Following User Says Thank You to HuaweiG510 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HuaweiG510 Ad-Free

11th August 2013, 11:04 AM |#2  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 500

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuaweiG510

My Huawei G510 is stuck at logo after rooting device. It is not unlocked from Huawei. What to do. Tried several things unable to load.

I think you should download firmware for your mobile and flash it.Put the firmware in sdcard/dload/update.app.Now press insert sd card and press vol+ vol- and power button.
Install firmware and also go to recovery mode and wipe cache

Hope this works !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hannanzikrea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hannanzikrea Ad-Free
14th August 2013, 09:30 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks dear. It worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannanzikrea

I think you should download firmware for your mobile and flash it.Put the firmware in sdcard/dload/update.app.Now press insert sd card and press vol+ vol- and power button.

Hope this works !!

17th August 2013, 12:29 PM |#4  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 500

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuaweiG510

Thanks dear. It worked.

If that worked U can press thanks button
29th August 2013, 03:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannanzikrea

Hope this works !!

Hi, I have the same problem and I followed your instructions but while the new firmware is installing from the sd card, the phone shut down.
It seems like it has no sufficient power to finish the operation. In fact I tried to plug the phone to charge the battery and that don't work...at least the led is not on (but I'm pretty sure it's not charging).
After that the only things I can do is to power on again and see the boot loop.

Any idea on how to solve?
Thanks.
29th August 2013, 03:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 95

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poirot13

Hi, I have the same problem and I followed your instructions but while the new firmware is installing from the sd card, the phone shut down.
It seems like it has no sufficient power to finish the operation. In fact I tried to plug the phone to charge the battery and that don't work...at least the led is not on (but I'm pretty sure it's not charging).
After that the only things I can do is to power on again and see the boot loop.

Any idea on how to solve?
Thanks.

Shutdown or reboots? The op said that was a G510 and this is the P6 forum
Probably you have the recovery corrupted, you need to reflash stock recovery again via fastboot

THIS IS FOR THE Ascend P6, NOT for the G510
Attached Files
File Type: img recovery_original_flashable.img - [Click for QR Code] (7.62 MB, 3623 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to S34Qu4K3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S34Qu4K3 Ad-Free
29th August 2013, 04:02 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S34Qu4K3

Shutdown or reboots? The op said that was a G510 and this is the P6 forum
Probably you have the recovery corrupted, you need to reflash stock recovery again via fastboot

THIS IS FOR THE Ascend P6, NOT for the G510

Shutdown. Then if I press the power button or simply I plug the phone to charge the battery, start again to bootloop.
Can you please tell me how to do?
29th August 2013, 04:10 PM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poirot13

Shutdown. Then if I press the power button or simply I plug the phone to charge the battery, start again to bootloop.
Can you please tell me how to do?

My problem was that when into the original recovery, after a few seconds, phone reboots and back up to kernel logo
The full command for flash is: fastboot flash recovery recovery_original_flashable.img

Info:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2131284
http://androidforums.com/desire-all-...011-a.html#8
The Following User Says Thank You to S34Qu4K3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S34Qu4K3 Ad-Free
29th August 2013, 04:28 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

My problem was that when into the original recovery, after a few seconds, phone reboots and back up to kernel logo
The full command for flash is: fastboot flash recovery recovery_original_flashable.img

Info:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2131284
http://androidforums.com/desire-all-...011-a.html#8

It happens the same to me, but I don't know how to do.
I'm a newbie and I'm not familiar with this command...could you kindly explain what I have to do step by step?
29th August 2013, 04:38 PM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
I posted you fastboot noob-friendly tutorials

1st you need fastboot installed and P6 and fastboot drivers
Asumming you already have downloader the image and you are in windows, open a cmd promp and navigate (using cd command) to your fastboot directory, place recovery_original_flashable.img in this folder. If your phone is shutdown, hold vol- and plug the usb cable (if it's continuous rebooting, hold vol- and power button until phone reboots and kernel logo come up)
Type on the cmd promt: fastboot devices , if you see under devices attached, ??????????? or numbers and letters, your phone is connected into fastboot mode
If you don't have this, check if the drivers was correctly installed.

With the phone connected in fastboot mode, type in the cmd promt: fastboot flash recovery recovery_original_flashable.img
After this command finish, type fastboot reboot and enter into the default recovery and try to update the system

I not guarantee the exit of this operation, this solved my problem, but maybe yours not. If you aren't sure, ask here or send phone to your repair center
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S34Qu4K3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S34Qu4K3 Ad-Free
29th August 2013, 05:11 PM |#11  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

I posted you fastboot noob-friendly tutorials

1st you need fastboot installed and P6 and fastboot drivers
Asumming you already have downloader the image and you are in windows, open a cmd promp and navigate (using cd command) to your fastboot directory, place recovery_original_flashable.img in this folder. If your phone is shutdown, hold vol- and plug the usb cable (if it's continuous rebooting, hold vol- and power button until phone reboots and kernel logo come up)
Type on the cmd promt: fastboot devices , if you see under devices attached, ??????????? or numbers and letters, your phone is connected into fastboot mode
If you don't have this, check if the drivers was correctly installed.

With the phone connected in fastboot mode, type in the cmd promt: fastboot flash recovery recovery_original_flashable.img
After this command finish, type fastboot reboot and enter into the default recovery and try to update the system

I not guarantee the exit of this operation, this solved my problem, but maybe yours not. If you aren't sure, ask here or send phone to your repair center

It works!!! You are simply a genius!
Thanks a lot.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)