Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

[Q] Restricted User setting

26th June 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

146 posts
More
Just got a Tab Pro 12.2, was wondering if any of the currently available ROMs include the "Restricted User" option in the User settings. I know CM11 includes this, but so far as I can tell it isn't available for the T900 yet. From reading the forums, I'm thinking the most stable ROMs are GigaWatts or ProPlus, but they both appear to be modified stock so I'm guessing they have the same settings options.

Did I miss something? Suggestions?
26th June 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

146 posts
More
Smile Guess I did miss something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomedias

Just got a Tab Pro 12.2, was wondering if any of the currently available ROMs include the "Restricted User" option in the User settings. I know CM11 includes this, but so far as I can tell it isn't available for the T900 yet. From reading the forums, I'm thinking the most stable ROMs are GigaWatts or ProPlus, but they both appear to be modified stock so I'm guessing they have the same settings options.

Did I miss something? Suggestions?

Um, never mind. Out of the box, it only allowed adding a User. After an OTA update from Samsung, "Restricted Profile" now shows up as an option.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread