Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

[Q] Restricted User setting

OP Nomedias

26th June 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

146 posts
More
Just got a Tab Pro 12.2, was wondering if any of the currently available ROMs include the "Restricted User" option in the User settings. I know CM11 includes this, but so far as I can tell it isn't available for the T900 yet. From reading the forums, I'm thinking the most stable ROMs are GigaWatts or ProPlus, but they both appear to be modified stock so I'm guessing they have the same settings options.

Did I miss something? Suggestions?
26th June 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

146 posts
More
Smile Guess I did miss something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomedias

Just got a Tab Pro 12.2, was wondering if any of the currently available ROMs include the "Restricted User" option in the User settings. I know CM11 includes this, but so far as I can tell it isn't available for the T900 yet. From reading the forums, I'm thinking the most stable ROMs are GigaWatts or ProPlus, but they both appear to be modified stock so I'm guessing they have the same settings options.

Did I miss something? Suggestions?

Um, never mind. Out of the box, it only allowed adding a User. After an OTA update from Samsung, "Restricted Profile" now shows up as an option.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread