Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Restricted User setting

Tip us?

Nomedias
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default [Q] Restricted User setting

Just got a Tab Pro 12.2, was wondering if any of the currently available ROMs include the "Restricted User" option in the User settings. I know CM11 includes this, but so far as I can tell it isn't available for the T900 yet. From reading the forums, I'm thinking the most stable ROMs are GigaWatts or ProPlus, but they both appear to be modified stock so I'm guessing they have the same settings options.

Did I miss something? Suggestions?

Nomedias
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Smile Guess I did miss something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomedias View Post
Just got a Tab Pro 12.2, was wondering if any of the currently available ROMs include the "Restricted User" option in the User settings. I know CM11 includes this, but so far as I can tell it isn't available for the T900 yet. From reading the forums, I'm thinking the most stable ROMs are GigaWatts or ProPlus, but they both appear to be modified stock so I'm guessing they have the same settings options.

Did I miss something? Suggestions?
Um, never mind. Out of the box, it only allowed adding a User. After an OTA update from Samsung, "Restricted Profile" now shows up as an option.