Unhappy Question and newbie asking for help

OP dodgebratinella

15th March 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I lost my original note 3 last month and got me a korean clone for a samsung tab 3 [ says S-7200] and model is m707EBC i tried all the versions of frama root and tried odin tried that malaysian thing apk but i dont see this one rooted. need help since i usually root my phones and re partition it to make it faster help please xD
15th March 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 21

87 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgebratinella

I lost my original note 3 last month and got me a korean clone for a samsung tab 3 [ says S-7200] and model is m707EBC i tried all the versions of frama root and tried odin tried that malaysian thing apk but i dont see this one rooted. need help since i usually root my phones and re partition it to make it faster help please xD

If you have a clone, you cant use odin.
Maybe you can look for a mtk method

Enviado desde mi LG-E612 mediante Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Root can be easily achieved without a computer. You can use a mobile root app such as
KeyRoot Master. First install the app then click mulai root, a message will pop up then click root it will take about 40 seconds
And you will have root.

APK mediafire(dot) com/?bezmegz7bvhogo6 (please replace the use properly I cannot post because of security policies irs)

[CODE]/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *//[CODE]
Last edited by Halogoop; 22nd June 2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Error
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread