Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,840 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question and newbie asking for help

Tip us?

dodgebratinella
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Question and newbie asking for help

I lost my original note 3 last month and got me a korean clone for a samsung tab 3 [ says S-7200] and model is m707EBC i tried all the versions of frama root and tried odin tried that malaysian thing apk but i dont see this one rooted. need help since i usually root my phones and re partition it to make it faster help please xD

JoKeR19899
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgebratinella View Post
I lost my original note 3 last month and got me a korean clone for a samsung tab 3 [ says S-7200] and model is m707EBC i tried all the versions of frama root and tried odin tried that malaysian thing apk but i dont see this one rooted. need help since i usually root my phones and re partition it to make it faster help please xD
If you have a clone, you cant use odin.
Maybe you can look for a mtk method

Enviado desde mi LG-E612 mediante Tapatalk

Halogoop
Old
(Last edited by Halogoop; 22nd June 2014 at 04:07 PM.) Reason: Error
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Root can be easily achieved without a computer. You can use a mobile root app such as
KeyRoot Master. First install the app then click mulai root, a message will pop up then click root it will take about 40 seconds
And you will have root.

APK mediafire(dot) com/?bezmegz7bvhogo6 (please replace the use properly I cannot post because of security policies irs)

[CODE]/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *//[CODE]