Ask a question

No registration required

[Help] Unlocking SGH-I337M..

OP jordannike

21st June 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
I recently bought a SGH-I337 and i've been trying to unlock it.. I've tried several method and none of them were sucessful.
Ive tried the Regionlock away method, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2285431, http://www.droidviews.com/how-to-sim...m919-sgh-i337/

None of them work. Here's my phone info:
Model: SGH-I337M
Android Version: 4.2.2
Baseband: I337MVLUAMDJ
Build: JDQ39.I337MVLUAMDJ

I will gladly appreciate any help.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that im using the Claro Puerto Rico variant of the Galaxy S4

I installed I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06 stock rom and I cant even use the menu method of unlocking the device and RegionLockAway didnt work either.

I also tried Hyperdrives RLS 15 rom and it was the same, Couldn't use the menu method and tried Regionlock and it did nothing at all.
Last edited by jordannike; 22nd June 2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: More info
22nd June 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
Bump.. If anybody maybe knows a way to unlock it just say it and ill try it out as soon as possible and share my results
23rd June 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 196

1,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordannike

Bump.. If anybody maybe knows a way to unlock it just say it and ill try it out as soon as possible and share my results

As far as I know, the only way to access the menu, is to be on 4.2. Since you are on 4.4 now (depending on you bootloader you probably can't go back, also probably more hassel than it is worth, might break the phone), I don't think you can unlock for free. You can try cell unlock services. Do a search in the general section I am sure it is discussed there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread