[Q] Uninstall Soft key bar?!

Search This thread

Atise

Apr 26, 2014
Is it possible to remove or freeze (with Titanium Backup) the stock soft key bar (soft Home and back buttons)?

conan1600

Jan 9, 2011
Is it possible to remove or freeze (with Titanium Backup) the stock soft key bar (soft Home and back buttons)?

Root. Install xposed framework. Reboot. install gravitybox from the download menu inside xposed installer app. Tick box to enable gravity box in the modules section of the xposed installer app. Reboot. (Do not download gravity box for the kit Kat version by the way) go to pie controls menu inside gravity box app, enable pie to always on, set size etc of controls you like, do not tick disable nav buttons in this menu. In navigation bar tweaks menu in gravity box app tick master switch to on. Make sure nav bar enabled is unticked. Reboot. Nav bar should now be gone and pie controls enabled. I have my pie controls set to work from the left or right side of tablet....good luck

bass_waver

Jul 15, 2015
Root. Install xposed framework. Reboot. install gravitybox from the download menu inside xposed installer app. Tick box to enable gravity box in the modules section of the xposed installer app. Reboot. (Do not download gravity box for the kit Kat version by the way) go to pie controls menu inside gravity box app, enable pie to always on, set size etc of controls you like, do not tick disable nav buttons in this menu. In navigation bar tweaks menu in gravity box app tick master switch to on. Make sure nav bar enabled is unticked. Reboot. Nav bar should now be gone and pie controls enabled. I have my pie controls set to work from the left or right side of tablet....good luck

I can't install any GravityBox version on kindle fire, it is incompatible...

DB126

Oct 15, 2013
I can't install any GravityBox version on kindle fire, it is incompatible...
GravityBox works on FireOS although not all features are compatible due to Amazon customizations. Make sure you are trying to install the correct package:
- FireOS v3.x = Jelly Bean (JB)
- FireOS v4.x = KitKat (KK)

Also try Phab7 (Xposed module) although I suspect that will NOT work with FireOS.

bass_waver

Jul 15, 2015
GravityBox works on FireOS although not all features are compatible due to Amazon customizations. Make sure you are trying to install the correct package:
- FireOS v3.x = Jelly Bean (JB)
- FireOS v4.x = KitKat (KK)

Also try Phab7 (Xposed module) although I suspect that will NOT work with FireOS.

I am not having particular issues when using the module, the package cannot be installed as it is incompatible.

Running FireOS 5.x