Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 44,988 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] N900AUCUBMJ5 & N900AUCUBNB4 Serious Issue

Tip us?

danny6787
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] N900AUCUBMJ5 & N900AUCUBNB4 Serious Issue

Ok ladies and Gents I have a problem that is driving me crazy. I have an ATT branded note 3 unlocked bought it a few weeks ago everything is working perfect phone is flawless. The Firmware version was MJ5. So I did the ota to NB4 now I'm pulling my hair out because this phone is acting retarded. Touch wiz is always crashing, My sd card slot will not read any micro sd card (I Have 5 micro sd cards of different sizes from 1gb to 32gb) I just want to flash this thing back to normal and I can not find anything on re flashing this phone. Contacting att is not an option they are not my service provider neither did I purchase the phone from them so please do not refer me to them. Any information will help.

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 402

DONATE TO ME
You can follow this thread to restore to mj5.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559715

danny6787
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
You can follow this thread to restore to mj5.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559715
Just tried to downgrade back to MJ5 just bricked my phone. Its stuck on the boot logo. I wish it was like my TMO s3 just flash the original Rom good to go, any info will help remember sd card slot is not reading

Walter.White
Old
Thanks Meter 1,137

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6787 View Post
Just tried to downgrade back to MJ5 just bricked my phone. Its stuck on the boot logo. I wish it was like my TMO s3 just flash the original Rom good to go, any info will help remember sd card slot is not reading
That's not bricked. Just follow the instructions to T

danny6787
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter.White View Post
That's not bricked. Just follow the instructions to T
Your right well I got it working I actually upgraded to kitkat but I still cannot mount my sd card I have no idea what the problem is it was working fine a few weeks ago and now it stopped working.