Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,480 Members 53,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TECNO L3

Tip us?

jeysmart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default TECNO L3

i format my rooted android with sp flash tool after dat ma android does not boot even into recovery mode plz help me even i plug d fone for charge it deos not show is charging

Tobtex
Old
(Last edited by Tobtex; 30th October 2013 at 11:09 PM.) Reason: To correct a mistake
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeysmart View Post
i format my rooted android with sp flash tool after dat ma android does not boot even into recovery mode plz help me even i plug d fone for charge it deos not show is charging

You formatted with "sp flash tool" ? FOrmat in what way, you mean you wiped your phone or what. And if I may ask, what was your intention for formatting or were you trying to flash the phone or what?

mwesigye
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Phone is it possible to reinstall anew custom stock or firmware to to bricked tecno l3

hello i have android china tecno l3 i have used almost seven months but some days earlier i got my phone bricked
this is how i did it and if possible tell me if it can get recovered
it was rooted by me and still i haven't changed anything expt rooting it and i downloaded android system tool apk which required root access i granted and i got into android system setting via that apk and by foolishness i started enabling all factory disabled setting since there are some that are disabled like phone encyrption and also enabled the setting which in tecno l3 does ordinary have so i remember i anabled too many l3 setting for me to see the effect of such so i finaly booted and the phone stayed in booloop i tried reseting it through recovery mode e3 but nothing hapened and restoring once backed up but all nothing and all regarding to wipe and clear user data i also did it and one thing remaining to do is to delete os and reinstall but i dont know to do it and i finaly decided to keep it until i take to the carlcare but i voided my walanty since i rooted and now i dont know what to if it is to through it away or waiting for a geek more than me to solve for my my problem but i guess your the one please i feel very hurt for my android is down and sleeping and sorry for exagerating