Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

big issue : S-view cover not compatible with S-planner ( dismiss the notifications do

Tip us?

Manaro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Exclamation big issue : S-view cover not compatible with S-planner ( dismiss the notifications do

You know that , if i set up a reminder for an appointment in calendar or a task in the S -Planner, then appears to the desired appointment reminder on the lock screen . the ability to decide between snooze or dismiss , clear ! unfortunately dismissing the notification or even snoozing fails . the Splanner reminders recuring every few minutes, the reminder appears again above the lock screen !

after much researching and trying, have found ,that it was because of S-view cover. I have taken off the S-view cover ( mine with wireless charge Fuction ) and put back the original cover, the problem is solved , from the first dismiss , no longer alerts !

Samsung must fix it fast ! I've spent almost 85 euros for wireless set ! I like them very much and I just dont want to leave S-vie cover !

I dont want to install any other calender apps , since the advantage of S Planner is that you can see the notification on S -view cover.

Is there anything solution ?

P.S : S -view cover is original Samsung and i have android kitkat on german stock Rom (no root) ! !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Manaro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blainstorm
Old
Thanks Meter 4
same problem here, I come from germany, too!

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Manaro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
could be really a problem only for germany users ? or the german S-views covers have isuues ? i dont think so !! but i have sent an email to samsung germany support and im waiting for an answer ,maybe u can also contact them to let them fix it fast !!

Blainstorm
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I will contact them, too.

Best regards

nettraz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm from Vietnam and I'm experiencing the same issue. Probably since kitkat update. Hope ss fix it soon.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Manaro
Old
(Last edited by Manaro; 1st April 2014 at 10:13 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
I hope that samsung will fix it ! but icant wait , im missing my s-view cover !!
@Blainstorm: did u contact the german support ?

el_el_
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah it's a kitkat issue, seeing the same issue...Norwegian phone.

Manaro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
@Blainstorm : any news or solution from Samsung support ?

Manaro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blainstorm View Post
I will contact them, too.

Best regards

@Blainstorm any news about the issue ?

Blainstorm
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Samsung only tell me, that I have to reset my phone. The issue is unknown for Samsung. .. 😕