I'm assuming this is for warranty purposes? I have done this three times and they haven't noticed a thing:
1. Download http://shipped-roms.com/download.php...891_signed.exe
2. Double click the downloaded file and press next.
3. Press win + r. type %temp% and press enter. Search for rom.zip.
4. Copy rom.zip to the root of your sdcard and rename to PD98IMG.zip (note, do not rename to zip.zip)
5. Reboot to bootloader by helding volume down and pressing power.
6. Press volume up when it asks you if you want to continue.
7. When it's done, check "unknown sources" and enable usb debug. Then download This
, install it and select "temproot now". After it is done, select "attempt permroot" and grant any superuser permissions. The phone will reboot.
8. Relock your bootloader with this tool http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=2
First select radio S-On and grant superuser permissions. Then select stock CID (find your cid from this list: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=206
9. Go to settings and find the option "factory reset" click this.
10. Check for any ota updates and install them.
11. Now you're done. Remember to remove the PD98IMG file from your sdcard and give this post a thanks if it helped you.
Also like andyharney said: Donate your money to charity, they'd need it more than I do.