Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Service Official kitkat 4.4.2 experience for F180 S/K/L

OP optimus_rony

22nd May 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Kdz file for Korean Lg Optimus G F180 S/K/L has been released. I'm gonna flash into mine after reaching home from work.. Download link is given below

F180K:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW487895432109876543213/F180K30b_00.kdz

F180L:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B705YFH02Bq8TWVOdkNEamVacWM/edit?pli=1

F180S:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW387895432109876543213/F180S30b_00.kdz

I'm not allowed to paste external links. Copy and paste the above links
creadit goes to chucvnvn and lg-phone-firmware.com
Last edited by optimus_rony; 22nd May 2014 at 01:28 PM.
22nd May 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #2  
Mr.LOVER's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 21
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus_rony

Kdz file for Korean Lg Optimus G F180 S/K/L has been released. I'm gonna flash into mine after reaching home from work.. Download link is given below

F180L:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B705YFH02Bq8TWVOdkNEamVacWM/edit?pli=1

can you please upload it on any better file host ? i'm not able to download it from docs.google.com , something wrong with it,

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

docs.google.com gives me this error

Quote:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

22nd May 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.LOVER

can you please upload it on any better file host ? i'm not able to download it from docs.google.com , something wrong with it,

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

docs.google.com gives me this error

Because of my ****ty upload speed, it'll take me forever to upload it to another server..
The error occurs with me too.. better try downloading with Chrome browser without using any Download manager like IDM or DAP. I got lucky after trying several times.
23rd May 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Commewijne, Meerzorg
Thanks Meter: 18
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
is possible to flash on my E975?
23rd May 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #5  
Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 131
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
req
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus_rony

Kdz file for Korean Lg Optimus G F180 S/K/L has been released. I'm gonna flash into mine after reaching home from work.. Download link is given below

F180K:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW487895432109876543213/F180K30b_00.kdz

F180L:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B705YFH02Bq8TWVOdkNEamVacWM/edit?pli=1

F180S:

pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW387895432109876543213/F180S30b_00.kdz

I'm not allowed to paste external links. Copy and paste the above links
creadit goes to chucvnvn and lg-phone-firmware.com

can anybody here please tell me how to flash that kdz in windows7 i am unable to flsh it tried several times with kdz updater.
23rd May 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert_Sarip

is possible to flash on my E975?

Yes it is possible but it'll permanently converted to F180 edition. E975 OPG users are using this method instead of flashing F180's Kdz. You'll find it here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760328
The Following User Says Thank You to optimus_rony For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rais.asif786

can anybody here please tell me how to flash that kdz in windows7 i am unable to flsh it tried several times with kdz updater.

there are a lot of thread about "how to flash kdz" on XDA. If one method doesn't work for you follow another. I used this method to flash mine.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498102
24th May 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #8  
Member
Flag Commewijne, Meerzorg
Thanks Meter: 18
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus_rony

Yes it is possible but it'll permanently converted to F180 edition. E975 OPG users are using this method instead of flashing F180's Kdz. You'll find it here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760328

thanks
24th May 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #9  
2nd Sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag My City
Thanks Meter: 259
 
933 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
OK i have a problem:

old KDZ flasher flashs only .kdz´s with less than 1GB! so i can flash 20H F180L on my e975 but 30b not because its bigger than 1gb! with new methode (with offline hack) i failed because lg support tool checks device info.... and OTA update from 20 to 30 failed with an error message by checking device info...
25th May 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 114
 
321 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd Sky

OK i have a problem:

old KDZ flasher flashs only .kdz´s with less than 1GB! so i can flash 20H F180L on my e975 but 30b not because its bigger than 1gb! with new methode (with offline hack) i failed because lg support tool checks device info.... and OTA update from 20 to 30 failed with an error message by checking device info...

Can you give the exact error log?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes