Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best apps+games to purchase for Lumia 1320 with $25 gift voucher

Tip us?

sher_dil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Best apps+games to purchase for Lumia 1320 with $25 gift voucher

I got 1500INR (~$25) Microsoft gift card with Lumia 1320 that expires within 2 months.
================================================== ===========
Also I got these games free:
Asphalt 7: Heat
Modern Combat 4
N.O.V.A. 3
Order & Chaos
Shark Dash
Earthworm Jim
Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
Let's Golf 2
Brain Challenge HD
Asphalt 8: Airborne (already free)
================================================== ===========
What are the best apps+games that I should purchase?

Currently I have WP8 and about in a month I will get WP8.1 so please suggest accordingly. for example: file manager will be included in WP8.1 so I guess no need to purchase one.
Also I have free version of Moliplayer from China store, so I guess no need to purchase a media player too.

peekie
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just search on the store for good games or apps , mainly things your interested in as with 8.1 you can move 99% of your current apps to SD even the Nokia ones

Sent from my RM-994_eu_belgium_1169 using Tapatalk

sher_dil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is 16GB card enough or should I get a 32GB? Its will be Sandisk Ultra or Strontium Nitro card, they both are class 10 UHS though phone supports only class 10.
NOVA 3 + Modern Comabt 4 + Asphalt 8 + other small games = 6GB would be enough....rest ~9.5 GB for music, movies and docs... so 16GB seems enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekie View Post
Just search on the store for good games or apps , mainly things your interested in as with 8.1 you can move 99% of your current apps to SD even the Nokia ones

peekie
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I would go for the 32gb if you can afford it , as the extra room gives you space for music and movies, with all my apps moved I have 3.6gb free on the phone which is much better , good free app filmonline gives you the option to download the movies so extra space is always good , have now a 16gb and that's full so go for the 32gb

sher_dil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok I'll get the Sandisk Ultra or Strontium Nitro class 10 UHS card.
As with WP8.1 we can install apps on card, so I better get a good card.

I hope Stronitum Nitro cards work well with the phone, there reviews were not so good, they say speed of 433x or 466x which is a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peekie View Post
I would go for the 32gb if you can afford it , as the extra room gives you space for music and movies, with all my apps moved I have 3.6gb free on the phone which is much better , good free app filmonline gives you the option to download the movies so extra space is always good , have now a 16gb and that's full so go for the 32gb

peekie
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It's always best to buy the best SD cards if you have the money for them , I have just updated from 16gb to 32gb so every large game is on the SD and not on my phones memory , all I have left on my phones memory are the system apps and what's app and facebook messenger , all the rest install on my SD card , took a while moving the apps back to the phone as the windows apps on SD don't show up on the PC so can't copy the whole SD , but it sounds like you have a good SD and with 8.1 you will be happy , should be here soon or there is the dev version , but seeing as the roll out is started it might be worth waiting