I am quite new to this forum and I haven't found a decent kernel in this forum so I've decided to make one myself for daily use.
I am not a professional coder but I do know the basics of Github and all other necessary things to make this kernel work.
Please look here for current build.
This is a kernel for N8000/N8010/N8013.
I will try my best to bring patches from great kernel devs e.g. Faux, Gokhanmoral, Franco and many more to our Note 10.1.
This kernel is working on latest OMEGA, Redemption and ARHD ROM.
Initd is finally fixed.
This kernel is currently compiled with Linaro Toolchain(cfx toolchain) 4.7.3 from codefirex.
To enable cifs, type these in terminal
Not responsible for bricking your phone, voiding your warranty, or any other pain or suffering you may feel as result of using this kernel!!!
- More fixes for hard reboots
- updated zzmoove
- reverted interactive governor
- Added zzmoove governor and sync dorimanx interactive governor
- Updated to latest 3.0.x upstream
- Backported some 3.1.x files
- Fixed hard reboots occurred in build 4
- Disabled JIT NET filter due to complaints on slow network speed
- Updated RCU hopefully will help with performance
- Added Adaptive Body Bias from I9500 (Credits to AndreiLux) More info here (ABB)
- Added various optimizations. Please refer to my Github for more information.
- Added ramdisk scripts (Credits to NEAK)
- Updated wifi module to Linux 3.4.x
- Added missing PM_SUSPEND wakelock
- Enabled AIO, KSM and UKSM (hope to get better performance)
- TCP congestion default now is westwood
- Backport SMP from Linux 3.5
- Fixed cifs.ko loading error
- Turned on more optimization flags
- Removed 1.8GHz (not stable) and added 1.664GHz
- Interactive is the default governor and row is the default i/o scheduler (thanks kcrudup)
- Added intelliplug by Faux
- Google MTP instead of Samsung MTP
- Initd is finally fixed!
- Youtube streaming fix by kcrudup
- Many more optimizations (check out my source)
- Changed source link (for better history log)
- Removed Hyper governor
- updated Pegasusq
- Pegasusq as default governor. Added lulzactiveq by GM (highly recommended to try) and smartassH3.
- Added dynamic fsync
- Included cifs.ko
- Added PM_SUSPEND_FREEZE by faux (testing phase: hope to achieve better battery life)
- Refactored UV ( thanks to GM)
- Turned on various optimization flags
xcstacy_build_3_OC_n8000.zip (Please let me know if your device crashes at 1.8GHz) | xcstacy_build_3_n8000.zip
- 2 versions: OC to 1800MHz or normal 1600MHz
- Added HYPER governor (testing phase)
- Tuned Deadline
- Applied patches for interactive from latest Google upstream
- Added 50MHz as the lowest frequency for testing (might add lower frequencies if stable)
- Added Multicore Power Saving (Recommended settings: 1)
- Init.d support
- Reverted MMC_CAP_ERASE removal (thanks kcrudup)
- Various optimizations
xcstacy_build_2_n8000.zip | xcstacy_build_2_OC_n8000.zip
First build. Added various optimization, Added SIO and ROW scheduler and UC 100MHz, OC 1800MHZ.
- Same as N8000 changelog
- Refer to N8000 build 5 changelog or my source.
- OC to 1.7GHz
- Please refer to N8000 build 4 changelog
- Please refer to N8000 build 3 changelog
- Test build for N8013. Will be pulled back if its not working.
- Same as N8000 build 2 but no OC available for N8013
Credits goes to the respective developers in my commits.
Credits for codefirex for cfx-toolchain