[Q] NFC & WiFi Problems After CF-Auto-Root

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
[SIZE="4"I used the CF-Auto-Root and have been running C-Rom with the lean kernel for about a month or so. Originally after rooting back in January I used Cyanogen Rom Snapshot M5. Anyway ever since I rooted my phone I tripped the knox counter and it still pops up SELinux Reinforcing every time I reboot or turn on my note 3. I there a way to fix and reset this as I am not running stock Samsung Firmware so I have not tried triangle root yet. Also, I have not been able to use my NFC or connect to my WiFi at home although when I go to other places that have WiFi I can connect just fine. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue's I have read a lot of threads and still can't find a solution. If I need to unroot then re-root using another method. I tried the NFC fix and it said successful when I ran it through my recovery but it didn't do anything. I also tried to fix the app2sd card and have not been able to do so either. I was wondering if someone can help me out or point me in the right direction. Thanks![/SIZE]
27th June 2014, 04:58 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 1
Prompt NFC FIX
Please help I tried the NFC Fix that was recommended and it messed up my phone bad. It was for the Canadian Version and now I have to do a restore, but if someone could please tell me how to fix the NFC problem with the CF-Auto-Root and if there is a way to fix the unstable WiFi too that would be great thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread