Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] n7 stuck in constant on/off cycle

OP blunt420

21st June 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
any1 have any suggestions my wife is going thru candy crush withdrawals haha i have a n7 2012 unlocked/rooted running stock and boom all of a sudden im stuck in a on/off cycle loop thats lasted days it stays on for a few minutes then turns off reboots and does it over and over. i tried wiping data thru settings nothing happens and i tried recovery i get droid red triangle says no command thanks
23rd June 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cool fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunt420

any1 have any suggestions my wife is going thru candy crush withdrawals haha i have a n7 2012 unlocked/rooted running stock and boom all of a sudden im stuck in a on/off cycle loop thats lasted days it stays on for a few minutes then turns off reboots and does it over and over. i tried wiping data thru settings nothing happens and i tried recovery i get droid red triangle says no command thanks

press power button + volume down button and hold it about 10 seconds , device will restart , and u will be in bootloader ,press volume down/up you will see "recovery" , select with power button , device will reboot to recovery , wipe all ( factory reset ) then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache , go back , and reboot your device
24th June 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by milance92

press power button + volume down button and hold it about 10 seconds , device will restart , and u will be in bootloader ,press volume down/up you will see "recovery" , select with power button , device will reboot to recovery , wipe all ( factory reset ) then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache , go back , and reboot your device

milance i tried using wug to return to stock cuz clicking recovery have me droid guy with triangle said no command now all i get is the google screen nothing else recovery still gives me the same image any ideas?? btw i did order a 2013 today so if i have to i will fire this thing off the roof of my house haha
24th June 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #4  
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile Try this way
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunt420

milance i tried using wug to return to stock cuz clicking recovery have me droid guy with triangle said no command now all i get is the google screen nothing else recovery still gives me the same image any ideas?? btw i did order a 2013 today so if i have to i will fire this thing off the roof of my house haha

If fastboot loads and adb service recognise the device when on usb , then i recomend to use some toolkit and flash stock 4.4.4 ( rooted ofc ) ,and then do whatever u like . Seems like u bricked it

Dont do that , send it to me i need one more too
25th June 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:

Quote:

If fastboot loads and adb service recognise the device when on usb , then i recomend to use some toolkit and flash stock 4.4.4 ( rooted ofc ) ,and then do whatever u like . Seems like u bricked it

Dont do that , send it to me i need one more too

nothing loads just google screen hit recovery nothing hit bootloader nothing just power off works haha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread