Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for an accessories that protect my usb port

Tip us?

kakarotto.ss1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Looking for an accessories that protect my usb port

Hi guys. I searched everywhere about an accessories to guard or protect my bottom part of nexus 7, especially the usb port.

Last time, i damaged my usb port due to dropping while charging. And i got a replacement for that. It seems like the usb port starting to loose again. Last time i did know that there was a bracket which protects the usb port. Now i couldnt find since it was long time ago.

Can anyone please help me to suggest the accessories? The main purpose of that accessories is to secure the cable while charging and make it wouldnt loose.

Thank you so much..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kakarotto.ss1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto.ss1 View Post
Hi guys. I searched everywhere about an accessories to guard or protect my bottom part of nexus 7, especially the usb port.

Last time, i damaged my usb port due to dropping while charging. And i got a replacement for that. It seems like the usb port starting to loose again. Last time i did know that there was a bracket which protects the usb port. Now i couldnt find since it was long time ago.

Can anyone please help me to suggest the accessories? The main purpose of that accessories is to secure the cable while charging and make it wouldnt loose.

Thank you so much..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
bump