FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Stock ROM GT-I9505 Sweden

25th June 2014, 10:49 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Hi.
What is the latest samsung official stock ROM for this device? (sweden)
Maybe I'm a fool, but I have been looking and can not find which version is the latest that Samsung released.

Regards



Update:
Is it this?

Model: GT-I9505
Model name: GALAXY S4 LTE
Country: Nordic countries
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 481100
Build date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:15:30 +0000
Product Code: NEE
PDA: I9505XXUFNB9
CSC: I9505NEEFNB2
MODEM: I9505XXUFNB9
Last edited by Zam1000; 25th June 2014 at 10:53 AM.
 
 
25th June 2014, 12:47 PM |#2  
CarlM34's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag GPS anyone?????
Thanks Meter: 3,191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam1000

Hi.
What is the latest samsung official stock ROM for this device? (sweden)
Maybe I'm a fool, but I have been looking and can not find which version is the latest that Samsung released.

Regards



Update:
Is it this?

Model: GT-I9505
Model name: GALAXY S4 LTE
Country: Nordic countries
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 481100
Build date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:15:30 +0000
Product Code: NEE
PDA: I9505XXUFNB9
CSC: I9505NEEFNB2
MODEM: I9505XXUFNB9

You can check HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to CarlM34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 01:48 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam1000

Hi.
What is the latest samsung official stock ROM for this device? (sweden)
Maybe I'm a fool, but I have been looking and can not find which version is the latest that Samsung released.

Regards



Update:
Is it this?

Model: GT-I9505
Model name: GALAXY S4 LTE
Country: Nordic countries
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 481100
Build date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:15:30 +0000
Product Code: NEE
PDA: I9505XXUFNB9
CSC: I9505NEEFNB2
MODEM: I9505XXUFNB9

Here you go

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=NEE#firmware

Edit: And yeah, that one seems to be the latest.
Last edited by Obscure Reference; 25th June 2014 at 01:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Obscure Reference For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 01:53 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlM34

You can check HERE

That's where I looked.
But I was not sure which one is right.
Sweden - VDS
or
Sweden - 3 is not the one I should have.
or
Nordic countries - NEE.

I think it's the last thing that is right.

Thanks for your time!
Last edited by Zam1000; 25th June 2014 at 01:55 PM.
25th June 2014, 02:03 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Next question!
I want to get rid of everything that existed on the device and start from scratch.
Is there some kind of formatting that removes just about everything and it may be that from the factory?
25th June 2014, 02:31 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
After I flash the stock ROM it wont turn wifi on. its been stopped by knox!??
Why and how to fix?
25th June 2014, 05:01 PM |#7  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam1000

After I flash the stock ROM it wont turn wifi on. its been stopped by knox!??
Why and how to fix?

Flash 2nd time the same stock rom for avoid WIFI problem.
27th June 2014, 10:40 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Flash 2nd time the same stock rom for avoid WIFI problem.

Ok. I try to see if that works!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes