Anyone know from which camera firmware change? I think it is from 07/01/13 and there is a previous firmware ThL.W100.130627
.JBV2.HD.EN.COM.8P32_MT6589 that works for the first W100 THL.
---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------
Originally Posted by KuliG
Any known ways to root THL with new software 130701?
one guy called Teddyking say this (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...325150&page=36
"Successfully root w100 with 130701 firmware
RO.EDi Fusion 1.0 + camera patch is NOT work for me.
Rear cam is still missing.
Anyway, some Thai guy can successfully root w100 with 130701 firmware.
Here is how i did. (tested, work !)
- Back up and make sure that you can accept the risk of brick you phone. This is from trials and errors, guru please suggest if there is anything wrong with this method.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.41.zip from http://download.chainfire.eu/339/Sup...erSU-v1.41.zip
copy to the root of your microSD. (without zip extraction)
- Install official firmware 130701 from needrom
- Install CWM recovery, i used previous version of RO.EDi, v188.8.131.52, installed with SP Tool.
*** I used scatter-loading file that come with 130701
*** I choose only "recovery checkbox" and browse to "recovery.img" from RO.EDi W100 CWM v184.108.40.206
- Turn the phone off and enter CWM
- install zip from sd card -> choose zip from sdcard -> UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.41.zip
- Reboot and enjoy rooted W100"
Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish