FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HTC DESIRE HD A9191 dead...??

25th June 2014, 01:23 PM |#1  
77 Cell's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sir please i have a problem HTC DESIRE HD A9191 dead, but still connect in PC Qualcomm HS-USB port QDLoader 9008 ..
please help ...!
 
 
25th June 2014, 01:55 PM |#2  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,456
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77 Cell

sir please i have a problem HTC DESIRE HD A9191 dead, but still connect in PC Qualcomm HS-USB port QDLoader 9008 ..
please help ...!

This is the desire (bravo) thread not the desire hd. Anyway what were u doing when it happend? I think uv some how corrupted ur bootloader and the only option is to use JTag and force flash bootloader. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 03:25 PM |#3  
77 Cell's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

This is the desire (bravo) thread not the desire hd. Anyway what were u doing when it happend? I think uv some how corrupted ur bootloader and the only option is to use JTag and force flash bootloader. Sorry.

sorry sir if I am wrong thread because I am a beginner room ...
there is no other solution than JTAG sir, because I do not have the tools ....???
25th June 2014, 03:52 PM |#4  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,456
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77 Cell

sorry sir if I am wrong thread because I am a beginner room ...
there is no other solution than JTAG sir, because I do not have the tools ....???

If the phone is complete dead, wont turn on, charge etc the u have to take it to a shop for repair or try buy a new motherboard and if im honest then thats what id do coz its probably cheaper.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------



Post ur question over in this thread below, im sure ul find out more about it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire-hd/help
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 12:10 PM |#5  
77 Cell's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

If the phone is complete dead, wont turn on, charge etc the u have to take it to a shop for repair or try buy a new motherboard and if im honest then thats what id do coz its probably cheaper.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------



Post ur question over in this thread below, im sure ul find out more about it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire-hd/help

means that there is no other solution to fix it ...!
thanks for the response sir ..!

THREAD CLOSED
17th October 2014, 07:16 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
What ??

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
17th October 2014, 11:09 PM |#7  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,456
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhanlun

What ??

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

What do u mean by "what"?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes