[Q] Have root, twrp, stuck in logo loop

Search This thread
Lg g2 ls980, build kot49I.LS980ZVC-kernal 3.4.0 - KK4.4.2 Using twrp 7.3.5

I have no problem backing up or installing ls980 zvc roms but when rebooting it only gets to the logo then reboots. I have searched for solution and I'm sure it's here but I have already bricked one G2 and fear being off one step then bricking again. Thx for any advice.

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro

I have no problem backing up or installing ls980 zvc roms but when rebooting it only gets to the logo then reboots. I have searched for solution and I'm sure it's here but I have already bricked one G2 and fear being off one step then bricking again. Thx for any advice.

Which twrp? Should be 2.7.0.1 is latest. How did you install twrp. If you were already on zvc you should have used auto-rec.
Sounds like your bootloader may not be downgraded with proper kennel.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: curster
Bootloader?

Which twrp? Should be 2.7.0.1 is latest. How did you install twrp. If you were already on zvc you should have used auto-rec.

Yeah I did use the Auto rec. I was doing back flips actually when I was finally able to do a nand backup. But about this bootloader thing I don't have a clue. Please give me noob instructional advice I suffered With the LG Esteem and all the pipe dreams of Cm9/10 back then. And really need a new rom fix.

Thx Curster (droid drunky)
______
Huawei / cm7
Admire / cm10
LG Esteem / cm promises
LG G2 ls980 / cm?

I'm not sure aosp is compatible yet with zvc. Best to at least get up and running is either super g2, or optimus.
Sounds like mostly aosp builds.
Try one of those stock base first

Thx I will try that then report my findings. Has anyone else had this problem? And I suppose I should start a new thread for this question.... But is the LG G2 LS980 from sprint able to be unlocked and transferred to another carrier?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm not sure aosp is compatible yet with zvc. Best to at least get up and running is either super g2, or optimus.
    Sounds like mostly aosp builds.
    Try one of those stock base first