HELP NEEDED! Problem with HBOOT, OS version and others

OP petronom

26th June 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,
I really need your help/advice. I have my HTC ONE M7 with CID HTC__032. It was unlocked (bootloader) with root and custom recovery, I was running Androdi KK 4.4.2 with Sense 5.5 and then came that Sense 6.0 update... Obviously I was not able to update it because of custom recovery, so I was looking for a stock recovery to install so to update my phone. By an accident I have flashed firmware from update with Sense 6.0, so it brought to me hboot 1.57 and new radio and os version 5.11.401.10, system was running but recovery was not working and still I was not able to update my phone correctly.
The thing which happend to me is that I erased everything, I was left with bootloader only, so I was able to install CWM, and from it the only possibility was to install Chameleon OS which is actually running....
I am wondering, what I could do to bring back stock rom, recovery, etc.? I am S-ON, so guru is no help to me...
After trying to install Maximus HD 42.0.0 for HTC One, information about OS in bootloader was erased, so I have found SetMainVersionLOW.zip package which I was able to use, and now my OS version is 1.00.000.0....

Here is my bootloader screenshot for you to see what is happening, and how it looks like now. I hope there is some way to make it working.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140626_100915.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	2818201
Last edited by petronom; 26th June 2014 at 09:22 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread