[Q] [HELP!] Switched to ART, now stuck on bootscreen!!

Search This thread

Issemann

Aug 16, 2010
Like the idiot that I am, I attempted to switch to ART on the bus ride into work this morning. Well, my rooted, unlocked m7 running ViperONE couldn't handle it, so now it's stuck on the bootscreen. :crying:

Any suggestions on how to switch back to Dalvik and get this thing working again? :confused:

Claritux

Jun 24, 2014
Like the idiot that I am, I attempted to switch to ART on the bus ride into work this morning. Well, my rooted, unlocked m7 running ViperONE couldn't handle it, so now it's stuck on the bootscreen. :crying:

Any suggestions on how to switch back to Dalvik and get this thing working again? :confused:

If you flash the ROM you're currently running without wiping anything, it should safely restore your device to Dalvik without any loss of data. (But take a backup before doing so in anyway!)

Reactions: Issemann

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you flash the ROM you're currently running without wiping anything, it should safely restore your device to Dalvik without any loss of data. (But take a backup before doing so in anyway!)